8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

October 7th, 2020 at 3:08:26 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Of course there was dealing by his dad. Otherwise he would not have gotten the job.

Are you talking about Don Jr. or Eric?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 7th, 2020 at 3:12:33 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: SOOPOO
Nothing personal.... but NO ONE cares that YOU doubt 'whatever appointments were made'.... Let the public decide.
+1,000!!

Typical libbie, who only wants HIS opinion (and no one else's) to count! 🙄
October 7th, 2020 at 4:13:13 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Nothing personal.... but NO ONE cares that YOU doubt 'whatever appointments were made'.... Let the public decide. I (NO ONE cares what I think) believe there is a DIRECT correlation between her banging her married supervisor and her career advancement.....
How many women do you think ever ended up with a big diamond ring "just for banging some guy"?

Quote:
I want to hear her answer the question. I am sure 10's of millions of other Americans do as well. THAT is why the question should be asked. Hearing her answer directly is different than a press release saying there was no quid pro quo.
What question do you want asked of her/ do you want to ask her?

I'd like to see that SooPoo v Harris. It would be fun to do in a charades forum. 1st letter....O.

Chances are, if you are doing the hiring [iirc you have] it's preferable to approve of the appearance of people you will be working side by side with. It sucks to have people pass you by because they are gifted aesthetically, but, it's also better if people don't let that mess up their heads their whole lives. I'm the only person I know that gives bonus tips to ugly waitresses.

I mentioned before, if the last thing I'm going to see is an anesthesiologists face, let her be knock out pretty, thanks. : }
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 7th, 2020 at 4:14:47 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Gandler

Brown denies giving her special treatment saying he appointented many qualified Democratic Women to positions to help them grow.
What do you know about his intentions that he doesn't? If you don't believe Brown's and Harris's narrative you are just speculating....

Of course I don't believe her! Just like you don't believe Trump's denials in regards to his sexual indiscretions. I WANT TO HEAR HER ANSWER THE QUESTION! There can NEVER be proof of what was in her mind, nor will either of them EVER admit if there was a quid pro quo. Most of life is just speculating. You take the available evidence, mix it with your life experiences and intellect, and come to the most likely conclusion. It is not impossible that the attractive politician to be wanted to be with the ugly older sort of separated politician because she loved him. But it is the far less likely reason.

Why are you afraid of letting her answer the question?
October 7th, 2020 at 4:22:52 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Of course I don't believe her! Just like you don't believe Trump's denials in regards to his sexual indiscretions. I WANT TO HEAR HER ANSWER THE QUESTION!

And right after, they should ask Pence if he ever doubts his bosses denial of sexual assault of various degrees concerning 18 women. Raise his right hand, and swear as boy scout that he doesn't doubt his bosses denial.

Then everyone everywhere can have a big guffaw over the answers.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 7th, 2020 at 4:34:16 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: petroglyph

I mentioned before, if the last thing I'm going to see is an anesthesiologists face, let her be knock out pretty, thanks. : }

It is perhaps the most powerful thought I've had.... that sometimes the last thing a person hears is me telling them they will be ok, even when I know there is a chance, sometimes likely chance, that my words will be the last they hear. I have a few anesthesiologist friends that would qualify as knock out pretty. I don't think the patient on death's door cares as much as you think....

As far as me debating Harris, I'd phrase the question this way (assuming the format allowed for me to ask her a question)...

"Ms. Harris, you had a consensual relationship with a political superior who eventually helped you get the next job up the ladder you wanted. Are you telling us it was just a coincidence that a man you had been sleeping with helped you up the political ladder?"

"Ms. Harris, you are known to have put a large number of African-American men in jail for marijuana possession. Were you also a marijuana smoker at the time you were prosecuting men for marijuana possession?"

"Ms. Harris, in the Democrat primaries to select the Democrat nominee for President, you polled around 1%. Do you feel that your gender and race were factors in your selection as the Democrat VP, which overrode the lack of support from actual Democrat voters?"

"Ms. Harris, you have stated you are for abolishing private insurance and want a nationalized healthcare system. Just humor me.. how many jobs will be lost in the private sector, and how many will need to be added in the public sector?"
October 7th, 2020 at 4:44:17 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
1 I moved up the political ladder because people saw my intelligence and believed in me. Why cant a man believe that. RBG fought that her whole life.
2 I followed the law as a prosecutor and in my personal life
3 Nope. Biden saw my intelligence and believed in me. Believed I would make a Great Vice President and President if something terrible happened.
4 Jobs lost in private will equal jobs added
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 7th, 2020 at 4:51:40 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: terapined
1 I moved up the political ladder because people saw my intelligence and believed in me. Why cant a man believe that. RBG fought that her whole life.
2 I followed the law as a prosecutor and in my personal life
3 Nope. Biden saw my intelligence and believed in me. Believed I would make a Great Vice President and President if something terrible happened.
4 Jobs lost in private will equal jobs added

I like your answers. Mentioning RBG in #1 was slick!
#2 is a problem. She can't say that because at least a few ex friends will expose her as a liar.
3 is a good stock answer.
4 would not be the leftie answer. They would say there will be less jobs needed to replace the private jobs because of how efficient the government will be without the profit motive.....

I'm watching CNN now. They just stated (maybe it was an invited guest?) that Kamala Harris is the farthest left of ALL United States Senators! Is that possible? Or was it just a guest with a right leaning agenda?
October 7th, 2020 at 5:07:08 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Of course I don't believe her! Just like you don't believe Trump's denials in regards to his sexual indiscretions. I WANT TO HEAR HER ANSWER THE QUESTION! There can NEVER be proof of what was in her mind, nor will either of them EVER admit if there was a quid pro quo. Most of life is just speculating. You take the available evidence, mix it with your life experiences and intellect, and come to the most likely conclusion. It is not impossible that the attractive politician to be wanted to be with the ugly older sort of separated politician because she loved him. But it is the far less likely reason.

Why are you afraid of letting her answer the question?

I am not afraid of her answering any question. You already admitted you won't believe the answer.

I don't know if you still are still in the Birther camp (some on your side here still are) or not, but just like publishing his BC you will still not be satisfied. So why should she spend time indulging people who despise her (for obvious reasons) anyway?
Its the same reason you don't indulge conspiracy theorists, because no answer will satisfy them and they will twist it however they want to make it fit their ideas.

Trump has never denied cheating on every wife that he has had (its all public record, you can look it up online). She has never denied their relationship, yes Brown was technically legally married, but has not seen his wife for over 10 years before they dated (I believe he is still legally married as per a recent interview but has not seen his wife in 40 years now), there is no moral comparison.
October 7th, 2020 at 5:20:31 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Gandler
I am not afraid of her answering any question.

I'm absolutely a fan of asking all pols the hard questions. These are big boys and girls.

I think it was with Palin they introduced the idea of "gotcha" questions. Which means to me, don't' ask my candidate questions that might trip her up. That's a horrible idea. These guys should be able to juggle anything thrown at them.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?