Mail bombs to liberals real or fake?

Page 5 of 8« First<2345678>
October 26th, 2018 at 11:41:36 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
AZ seems desperate to talk about BLM.

No comment on the crazy Trump supporter mailing liberals bombs. No comment on the fact that so many on the right were claiming this was a false flag.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 26th, 2018 at 11:45:26 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288

No comment on the crazy Trump supporter mailing liberals bombs. No comment on the fact that so many on the right were claiming this was a false flag.

AZ cant deal with the fact that he is the only person on this board that supported unnecessary violence
Now he is saying I support violence due to some convoluted logic when he cant understand a simple sentence in English
terapined is against violence

AZ should get on the peace side and disavow his earlier multiple statements supporting the violence of a protestor getting sucker punched
I would accept it

Peace
terapined
:-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 26th, 2018 at 11:52:39 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Well at least now I know the BLM didn't stand for Bureau of Land Management. Confused me for a bit.
October 26th, 2018 at 12:02:50 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: fleaswatter
He did say "I am BLM" on July 6, 2016 on page 3 of the "Dallas shootings" thread.

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/1813/1/

He also said: "I protested for BLM at a Trump rally"

Thanks for the good research. For some reason liberals cannot seem to understand how words mean things. He also has denied BLM as even being BLM activities. Words mean things--look at the calls for violence from the likes of the Maxine Watters' of the party. They claim "get in their faces" does not mean "violence." I guess they can convince themselves of almost anything.
The President is a fink.
October 26th, 2018 at 12:07:47 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

Arrest him. Send him to jail for life. The doofus has likely saved the House for the Dems! They will likely get enough sympathy votes from low information voters to make a difference in close elections. After the election he can be considered a hero by the libs.
October 26th, 2018 at 12:19:04 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
Arrest him. Send him to jail for life. The doofus has likely saved the House for the Dems! They will likely get enough sympathy votes from low information voters to make a difference in close elections. After the election he can be considered a hero by the libs.

I don't think this makes any difference. According to most forecasters (aside from EB's mystery experts he won't name), the Dems were already in a good position to take the House.

That being said, who knows.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 26th, 2018 at 12:28:20 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
There are times when well deserved violence has it's place.

You have to admit, America's hero's are often hyper violent. OBL takedown for instance.

Nightly news, boxing, MMA, Nfl etc., are all violent. We love violence, it is often an aphrodisiac.

It is because of our violent nature that the some may live in peace.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 26th, 2018 at 12:30:34 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
No comment on the crazy Trump supporter mailing liberals bombs.

remember all your posts condemming that crazy Bernie suporter who shot and a Republican???

OH YEAH...............neither do I brotha!!!!!

u just as biased as u say other people are!!
October 26th, 2018 at 12:33:29 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5

Unless you consider Sarah Sanders not being able to stuff her fat ugly face at the Red Hen to be "violence."

oh and you say Trumper says bad stuff about women?????????????????????????????????????

GIMME A BREAK!!!!!
October 26th, 2018 at 12:40:43 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: fleaswatter
He did say "I am BLM" on July 6, 2016 on page 3 of the "Dallas shootings" thread.

Smokin all that Wacky Tobaccy does wonders
for your memory, you can't accurately remember
what you said even last week, let alone 2 years
ago..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
Page 5 of 8« First<2345678>