KNathan's Corner

Thread Rating:

June 15th, 2019 at 5:58:47 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: AZDuffman
Probably also as ATM machines.
Possibly but their interactions with them seemed to be more the 'show up, perform, depart' type thing. ATMs are what studs become after a marriage.
June 15th, 2019 at 6:17:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Fleastiff
Possibly but their interactions with them seemed to be more the 'show up, perform, depart' type thing. ATMs are what studs become after a marriage.

I'll give you that one. Watching this guy on YT describing how some guys don't bother to try getting married because they know they can never afford it. Saw myself to a T. I have seen what some guys end up paying out and wonder how on earth they do it. I know I could not.
The President is a fink.
June 18th, 2019 at 4:26:17 AM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Well, real life happens to become incorporated into a dream happened to me a few minutes ago! LMAO! :D I had a dream that a music game show had a contestant who had to sing The Bangles's Walk Like An Egyptian," in order to win. She sang it just like The Bangles! :D The Host said she missed one of the verses, and deemed that she lost. Boo. :( In the dream I remembered thinking, "Yeah, she did miss a verse, was it the one that starts something like,"Slide your feet back," that verse is a hard verse and she should have been given some slack. I then remembered thinking,"I think she did sing that verse! She deserves a lot of credit for singing it exactly like The Bangles. :D When I woke up, my radio station was playing The First Last Everything. by Barry White. I thought,"Hmm. I wonder if Walk Like An Egyptian," happened to be the song before the Barry White song. I went to the internet and looked up 102.7 The Beach Last Songs Played. And sure enough,"First Last Everything by Barry White was there, and right before that....Drumroll please....Walk Like An Egyptian by The Bangles!" :D I knew it! :D
June 27th, 2019 at 8:32:58 AM permalink
KNathan
I think people on the internet are way too hard on typos and slight grammatical mistakes. As long as you know what the Poster is attempting to say., that's all that matters. :) On a board dedicated to Scream, someone called her Sydney, and the response was, Idiot. Her name is SIDNEY. Spell her name right, you dumb Loser!" Seriously? No, just no!
June 27th, 2019 at 10:01:07 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
OMG, the biggest Nathan thread of
all is still unblocked.

BLOCKED!!
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 27th, 2019 at 5:24:56 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: Evenbob
OMG, the biggest Nathan thread of
all is still unblocked.

BLOCKED!!

You are really starting to get on my nerves. :/
July 20th, 2019 at 3:17:31 PM permalink
KNathan
Well, well well, I am back from vacation! :D
July 20th, 2019 at 5:03:05 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: KNathan
Well, well well, I am back from vacation! :D

Long time no see ;-)
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
July 20th, 2019 at 6:15:18 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: Wizard
Long time no see ;-)

:) Good to be back! ;)
July 21st, 2019 at 2:04:48 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: KNathan
:) Good to be back! ;)

Any answer to why you disrespected our host, the Wizard, by creating sock accounts and having them have a 'discussion' with themselves? Really patheitc....

Please leave....