Page 3 of 21<123456>Last »

Thread Rating:

December 10th, 2018 at 10:58:14 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: Wizard
Quote: aceofspades
The quick and dirty:

There was a controversy over Nathan's actual sex at birth which caused quite a number of arguments on WoV -- then, she began making threads which might have technically violated the forum rules - in exchange for never again starting a thread, she was granted a special dispensation to have her very own thread in which to post ideas that she previously would have made a new thread about

WIZARD, kindly correct me if my summary is wrong

The part about starting too many threads is true as well as derailing other threads. Her gender was not important in my eyes. She can also start new threads, but requires admin approval.

Here, Nathan has a totally clean slate with no special rules or conditions.

I did preface my description with "The quick and dirty" -- I knew I would get some details wrong but the gist of it right
December 10th, 2018 at 10:59:52 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: aceofspades

Thanks for the edits - I knew I was on the right track but the details escaped me -- signs of age

Teamwork!

As to signs of age, I am on the back-9 of life as well.
The President is a fink.
December 10th, 2018 at 11:03:52 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Her gender was not important in my eyes.

I did not get why that one got beat into the ground over there. I will concede a female taking a male handle is going to bring on some requests for an explanation. I will also stipulate that more than one female has taken a male handle to be left alone. But in this case things went on and on for no apparent reason.
The President is a fink.
December 10th, 2018 at 2:10:14 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: AZDuffman
I did not get why that one got beat into the ground over there. I will concede a female taking a male handle is going to bring on some requests for an explanation. I will also stipulate that more than one female has taken a male handle to be left alone. But in this case things went on and on for no apparent reason.

I never got it either. Some use it as evidence that she is playing us for fools about who she really is.

I've met lots of the forum members in person and have come away with this conclusion -- About half are exactly like their online personality and the other half are totally the opposite. It is often introverts who are very gregarious online. Nevertheless, I have nothing against stepping out of your own shoes if you want to.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
December 10th, 2018 at 4:13:57 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
About half are exactly like their online personality

I have 36000 posts here and on WoV.
Does anybody for one second believe
I'm different in person?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 10th, 2018 at 4:24:14 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
I'm different in person?

Are you actually Elvis?
The President is a fink.
December 10th, 2018 at 4:27:57 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Are you actually Elvis?

Maybe.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 10th, 2018 at 5:09:51 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Evenbob
I'm different in person?
I hope not.

I don't get why anyone goes through the work of carrying on a faux personality. Hard enough for me to deal with the one I have.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 10th, 2018 at 5:40:33 PM permalink
Boz
Threads: 0
Nathan is still a Retard for the Wizards amusement here.

No clue if the Serbs wanted the nonsense moved here but it’s obvious good WoV members were weighing on the Wizard and he thought this was a good idea to move the heat.

But it’s an embarrassment that “Kendry” is welcome here.

I’ll admit, I don’t get it. Everyone knows this person is Kendry, just like Jeff was WON. When we first aim to deceive, who knows.

This will probably be held against me at WoV, but either way, just called out BS as I see it.

Prove me wrong Wizard, your math shows Nathan is the same person as Kendry. Even Dan proved they post from the same house.

Hopefully you are not that broke to stoop to the level of thinking this person will make you a few dollars. We all want to be “rich”, but this below who you are. You are treading in Alan area.

And achievements at the expense of others, while funny, isn’t cool.

Just my opinion. Hopefully it doesn’t affect me at WoV. Or if it does, I’ll live.
December 10th, 2018 at 5:44:54 PM permalink
Boz
Threads: 0
And in today’s “Diversity Tomorrow “ spirit, Retard is still a valid word here hopefully.
Page 3 of 21<123456>Last »