KNathan's Corner

Thread Rating:

December 16th, 2018 at 9:43:10 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: Dalex64
So, no word on the previous two posts, or how "kentry" was the first post on that board, just after you started it, 30 days before you publicly announced it?

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 16th, 2018 at 11:15:04 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: beachbumbabs
Boz was suspended December 10th. It's about to be the 17th. He's on now, still in red.

Thanks. Looks like a owe Boz a four-day "get out of suspension" card.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
December 17th, 2018 at 3:46:27 AM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Lottery Winner admitted that she and her Fiance were just friends until she won The Lottery and then he suddenly realized how much he loved her and asked her out, she accepted, and then he later proposed to her and she accepted. Come on, even a stupid person could see through his "Sudden," love for her as soon as she won The Lottery. :/
December 17th, 2018 at 4:04:40 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: KNathan
Lottery Winner admitted that she and her Fiance were just friends until she won The Lottery and then he suddenly realized how much he loved her and asked her out, she accepted, and then he later proposed to her and she accepted. Come on, even a stupid person could see through his "Sudden," love for her as soon as she won The Lottery. :/
There was this one time, this one guy did something. It was like WTF. Why did he do that? You can read all the details about it here Details here.
December 18th, 2018 at 1:52:25 AM permalink
KNathan
Quote: OnceDear
There was this one time, this one guy did something. It was like WTF. Why did he do that? You can read all the details about it here Details here.

I was trying to come off as more serious when I wrote that post. -.-
December 18th, 2018 at 5:49:32 PM permalink
KNathan
Hmm. Eating a delicious chocolate Wendy's Frosty. Pondering the age old question. Is a Frosty a soft serve ice cream? Is it a milkshake? Is it something in between? :)
December 18th, 2018 at 5:55:05 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
I've always liked how Wendy's has one line leading to many windows. The alternative is McDonald's style, where every window has a separate line. I like to straddle lines, to jump to the next window available, but then somebody will come along and force me to a decision of which line to stand in. I almost always end up in the line of the baseball coach buying dinner for his entire team, while the other line ended up being just a Big Mac combo.

Question for the forum -- if the sign at the supermarket says 10 items or less, is that a hard and fast rule, or more of a suggestion?
December 18th, 2018 at 6:07:05 PM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
Quote: Wizard
I've always liked how Wendy's has one line leading to many windows. The alternative is McDonald's style, where every window has a separate line. I like to straddle lines, to jump to the next window available, but then somebody will come along and force me to a decision of which line to stand in. I almost always end up in the line of the baseball coach buying dinner for his entire team, while the other line ended up being just a Big Mac combo.

Question for the forum -- if the sign at the supermarket says 10 items or less, is that a hard and fast rule, or more of a suggestion?

I remember when we tried the Wendy’s style line. It didn’t last long.
It’s 10 items or fewer.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
December 18th, 2018 at 6:19:01 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Quote: miplet
I remember when we tried the Wendy’s style line. It didn’t last long.

Why not?
December 18th, 2018 at 6:22:28 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: Wizard

If they made a couple registers with a lane too narrow to push a full size cart into we wouldn't need to ponder that question. Plus it would amuse me that the item number abusers would have their cart jammed trying to get to the register.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?