Lucifer the TV Show

Page 3 of 3<123
December 31st, 2018 at 12:58:49 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: Pacomartin

The character has been portrayed in comic books for almost three decades.

The comic book writer, Neil Garman (age 58), does a guest appearance in the final season #3 episode as God.

Tom Ellis was in a popular BBC supernatural miniseries called "The Fades" before he was cast in Lucifer

Slight misspelling on the author. it's Neil Gaiman, not Garman, in case anyone wants to read him. FANTASTIC author, one of the best working today. if I'd known he was involved, I would have paid more attention to this show. This Lucifer is a character in his Sandman series of comics.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1MKDC_enUS762US762&q=neil+gaiman+comics&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiCweqc-srfAhWEdt8KHWJnDv0Q1QIoAnoECAQQAw&biw=1366&bih=657
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
May 20th, 2019 at 12:08:52 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
3 eps in on season 4, and I guess
it's a little better than it was. We
got to see his bare ass, and there's
a bit more freedom of language.
The stories are still pretty silly,
though. For being the devil,
Satan, Lucifer is as naive as a
schoolgirl half the time. He
believes anything anybody tells
him, and he pants after Chloe
like a 14 year old in heat. The
black guy wandering around
trying to 'find himself' is just
ridiculous, these people have
supposedly been here forever
and they're still having an identity
crisis?

I hope it gets darker, I won't
last much longer.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 25th, 2019 at 12:05:48 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Nflix has cancelled Lucifer for good.
Their version was even worse than
the Fox show, I never made it past
ep 6. The writing was silly, and they
had an awful character named Eve that
ruined the show with her poor acting
and insipid lines..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 25th, 2019 at 6:33:47 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Cancelled for good...
after they film and air one more season.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
August 25th, 2019 at 12:20:48 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
While I am an atheist, I find Hollywood has no problem making fun of Christians yet we will never see a show such as Lucifer or Good Omens lambasting Jews or Muslims - the Christian bashing gets old because it is too easy and Christians are really not going to do anything other than boycott advertisers - I wonder what would happen if the networks tried coming out with a Muslim show about Mohammed's penchant for extremely young girls - ohhhh, there's always this:
https://www.newsweek.com/calling-prophet-muhammad-pedophile-not-protected-free-speech-court-rules-1189031
Page 3 of 3<123