Page 7 of 8« First<45678>
December 29th, 2018 at 8:42:00 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: terapined
Same result
This website shows all the possible paths in the show

https://lifehacker.com/how-to-watch-every-ending-of-black-mirror-bandersnatc-1831380467

Thanks. I was going to post a list of the endings I've seen, but that link took the fun out of the search for all of them. I do believe I've seen every ending.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
December 30th, 2018 at 7:56:17 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Wizard
Thanks. I was going to post a list of the endings I've seen, but that link took the fun out of the search for all of them. I do believe I've seen every ending.

There is a secret ending i heard its difficult to get to but of course somebody figured it out. Here are the decisions to get there
Sugar puffs
Thompson twins
Accept
Accept
Go back
Refuse
Yes
No
The Bermuda Triangle
Shout at Dad
Visit Dr. Haynes
Pull Earlobe
Take them
Follow Colin
Yes
Stefan
Go back
Colin
Flush them
Hit desk
Pick up book
PAC
Throw tea over computer
P.A.C.S.
Who’s there?
Netflix
Try to explain
Tell him more
Fuck yeah
Fight her
Kick him in the balls
Who’s there?
White Bear symbol
Back off
Kill dad
Bury body
Yes
He jumped
Chop or bury?
Chop up body
Destroy computer
Pick up photo
White Bear symbol
Chop up body
Destroy computer
Get rabbit from dad
PAX
White Bear symbol
Chop up body
Destroy computer
Get rabbit from dad
Toy
Yes
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 30th, 2018 at 8:00:19 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: terapined
*EXCERPT*There is a secret ending i heard its difficult to get to but of course somebody figured it out. Here are the decisions to get there

Please
no spoilers
December 30th, 2018 at 8:38:16 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: aceofspades
Please
no spoilers

I only showed the route. I did not reveal anything about the secret ending
its pretty convoluted finding the Easter egg

Here is the article
https://www.thewrap.com/black-mirror-bandersnatch-post-credits-scene-secret-ending-easter-egg-tuckersoft-spectrum-bus/
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 30th, 2018 at 12:22:21 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239

The video above explains how you get to a the Tuckersoft web site. The video said you could play Tuckersoft games on it, but I could only find the jobs & opportunities page.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
December 31st, 2018 at 12:45:46 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: OnceDear
The cup of tea is tea in the cup. The tea is important. the cup is secondary... unless it was fine bone china with gilt edging and elaborate pattern.
'a cup of tea' is the tea that one might find in a cup. Just as you might 'eat a can of beans' you wouldn't eat the can.

In my interpretation, He held a cup full of tea: He cast the contents of that cup towards his computer: He almost certainly did not release the empty cup: He was probably angry. As a techy guy, I object to any idiot that thinks a monitor or a keyboard is a computer :o)... Unless it's integral or one of those shitty iMacs

We brits like tea... Hot... with a splash of milk and maybe a spoonful of sugar (posh bastards have a slice of lemon :o) . At home and at work, we would drink it from a half pint mug. Tea in a cup is rather a posh treat that your maiden aunt might offer you with some salmon sandwiches (cut small with crust removed).

There are right ways and wrong ways to hold cups and mugs...

Wrong ?

Wrong ?

Correct ?

Explanation...
https://www.vahdamteas.com/blogs/news/pinky-up-or-not-is-their-a-correct-way-to-hold-a-teacup

I come from 'The Potteries' area of England where Josiah Wedgewood had his factory and where the finest tea cups were made. The best ones 'Sunday Best bone china' tea cups had handles that you could not push even your index finger through. That meant holding them was pretty tricky and it was almost essential to stick out the pinky finger and pinch the handle between index finger and thumb.

No kidding? My g'g'g'g'g'grandmother lived next door to Josiah and the family, and she played with their kids a LOT. They made kiddie teasets in at least 3 prints. (More than tea, really, I have meat platters with lids, soup turreens with ladles, plates, cups, etc). I have 50 pieces, mostly in very good shape, that have come down. The family name is Stocker. Have you ever known any from there?

When Mum and I were last in London (2000, I've been since), we visited the British Museum, among others. They had the SAME teaset (not as nice as mine, tbh) on display! I was floored to find it there. How cool is that?
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
December 31st, 2018 at 12:50:10 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
AoS and Wizard, thank you both very much for the recommendations. I will be using them.

Would anybody care to say specifically which ones to AVOID? Based on gore factor visible on-screen. I usually like to see things chronologically, but if each episode stands alone, I will poke around some.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
December 31st, 2018 at 1:05:05 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Those parsing out the Bandersnatch thing might find this article and its links useful. It's maps and guides to all the interactive choices.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/12/28/18159516/black-mirror-bandersnatch-interactive-choice-maps-endings-easter-eggs-netflix-charlie-brooker
December 31st, 2018 at 2:08:30 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: beachbumbabs
... The family name is Stocker. Have you ever known any from there?
Might it be that the family name was actually originally 'Stoker' or 'Stokes' As adopted by someone from Stoke? Antique Wedgewood pottery can be pretty damned valuable. Go google what you have. Check the label under the saucers.
December 31st, 2018 at 2:12:20 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
So, somehow I got to the secret after-credit ending and, unless ai researches it after arriving there- I would not have understood what it was about as I'm not a computer programmer - now, I have to watch and get to the other 4 actual endings
Page 7 of 8« First<45678>