December 28th, 2018 at 7:01:43 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
I just remembered those charts the Wizard does

I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
December 29th, 2018 at 4:17:10 AM permalink
odiousgambit
we've been using a blogpost I've made to explain how we play online. I've re-posted that so it goes back to the top, if you haven't noticed. Looks like we have five, OD, wiz, knathan, miplet, me. I can start anytime myself.
December 29th, 2018 at 12:34:07 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
I'm in for now, I promise! :D
December 29th, 2018 at 1:42:07 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: KNathan
I'm in for now, I promise! :D
Have you done your homework?
You need to commit to 'putting your thinking head on' and giving some commitment to the game if I'm to share with you my playing strategy.
December 30th, 2018 at 4:31:37 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Quote: OnceDear
You need to commit to 'putting your thinking head on' and giving some commitment to the game if I'm to share with you my playing strategy.
Now you know how her teachers felt.

It's going to be something if and when KN starts winning and then Wizard comes out with his charts to rub it in! I have noticed before that women have a knack for this game.
December 30th, 2018 at 6:35:15 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Quote: OnceDear

From my old Clue Game, you had to get clues from where the Suspects claimed they were doing. I didn't get that until it finally clicked for me. For example, Mr. Green would say something like,"I was playing piano the night Mr. Boddy was murdered." You go to the piano and find a note that says"You will pay for stealing my million!" Then you have to save the note as a clue . Is this game anything like that? :)
December 30th, 2018 at 8:00:29 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I accuse Mr. Green in the Conservatory with the piano wire.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
December 30th, 2018 at 8:33:39 PM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
Quote: Wizard
I accuse Mr. Green in the Conservatory with the piano wire.
If I wasn’t such a sloppy programmer I could have changed one of the weapons.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
December 31st, 2018 at 1:19:54 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: KNathan
From my old Clue Game, you had to get clues from where the Suspects claimed they were doing. I didn't get that until it finally clicked for me. For example, Mr. Green would say something like,"I was playing piano the night Mr. Boddy was murdered." You go to the piano and find a note that says"You will pay for stealing my million!" Then you have to save the note as a clue . Is this game anything like that?
Stop trying to remember something that you probably never understood in the first place and actually read the rules that OdiousGambit has provided for you. You can ignore anything related to throwing dice. We just take turns to enter or leave rooms. Hasbro claim the game is suitable for 8 to 18 years old. It doesn't start to get more difficult till you get old and senile like some of us.
If you really cannot be bothered to play, then no-one will hold that against you.
Incidentally, we tend to each make roughly one move per day and games last up to about a week.
January 1st, 2019 at 8:20:36 AM permalink
odiousgambit
why am I being reminded of one of those girl 'epic fail' things? [this is work safe at least for where it is set to start]

https://youtu.be/DQEfouXtXGE?t=18
Page 2 of 4<1234>