What two Superbowl Teams do you think would be a Dustbowl?

Page 2 of 2<12
February 5th, 2019 at 2:05:36 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: KNathan
According to Google, the Rams and Raiders are actually GOOD teams. D'oh! I stand so corrected! ;)

Both teams? Google said that?
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
February 5th, 2019 at 2:26:12 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: JimRockford

I heard they were thinking of having bad teams in the SB to save on cost but tabled the idea for now.
The President is a fink.
February 5th, 2019 at 5:19:05 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37

Both Raiders and The Rams have had MULTIPLE 40+ Wins and have even beat out more well known teams such as The Dallas Cowboys and the Raiders are in the Top 10 NFL Draft Teams according to Google. I may have been kind of "tricked," into thinking they were a bad Team because the first time I heard of The Raiders was in a Yahoo Article where a guy found Raiders Season Passes that someone had lost by mistake and he turned them in. A Yahoo Poster commented something like,"No wonder the guy turned the Season Passes in. They were for THE RAIDERS! I would have turned them in too! Who would want to Season Passes to THE RAIDERS?" The response was something like,"Hey, that's not nice!" So I was kind of tricked into thinking The Raiders were a bad Team because that was my very first knowledge of them. ;)
February 5th, 2019 at 6:02:50 PM permalink
JimRockford
Quote: KNathan
Both Raiders and The Rams have had MULTIPLE 40+ Wins and have even beat out more well known teams such as The Dallas Cowboys and the Raiders are in the Top 10 NFL Draft Teams according to Google. I may have been kind of "tricked," into thinking they were a bad Team because the first time I heard of The Raiders was in a Yahoo Article where a guy found Raiders Season Passes that someone had lost by mistake and he turned them in. A Yahoo Poster commented something like,"No wonder the guy turned the Season Passes in. They were for THE RAIDERS! I would have turned them in too! Who would want to Season Passes to THE RAIDERS?" The response was something like,"Hey, that's not nice!" So I was kind of tricked into thinking The Raiders were a bad Team because that was my very first knowledge of them. ;)

Here's a Google home work assignment. List the teams that had a worse win-loss record than the Oakland Raiders for the just completed 2018 NFL season.
February 6th, 2019 at 3:30:40 AM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Here's a Google home work assignment. List the teams that had a worse win-loss record than the Oakland Raiders for the just completed 2018 NFL season.

Did some Google Homework and there have been articles talking about how BAD the Raiders are. Hmm. I'm confused now. On one side, Google says The Raiders are a GOOD team. On the other side, Google says that The Raiders are a BAD team. Is Google arguing with itself? ;)
February 6th, 2019 at 10:01:40 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Since the Raiders are coming to Vegas for the 2020 season, I better start brushing up on them. The way I judge a team is total points earned less points given up. Using that metric, the worst team in the NFL last season was Arizona, with 225 points scored and 425 scored against them, for a deficit of 200. The second worst, and worst in the American League, was Oakland with 290 scored and 467 given up, for a deficit of 177.

BTW, the best team using this metric was New Orleans, with a point surplus of 151. The Rams were 143 and the Pats only 111.

Source: https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/standings/
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
February 6th, 2019 at 11:47:38 AM permalink
JimRockford
The Raiders should look better in Vegas than they do in Oakland. Jon Gruden traded talent and tanked the 2018 season all for th benefit of their 2019 draft. They pick 4th and have three first round picks.
Page 2 of 2<12