Lottery Clerks scamming/attempting to scam Customers out of their winning tickets?:/

Page 3 of 3<123
February 9th, 2019 at 9:00:23 PM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
Reminds me of when Washington state had a scratch off with some thing to scratch on the back. I found a few winners that way when the back wasn’t scratched.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
February 10th, 2019 at 12:12:06 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Do the lottery tickets work on the scanners? I know the scratch offs do. For instance in Publix, you just stick it under the scanner yourself. No need to deal with the clerk to find out. If you have to cash it, you already know it's a winner and how much it's worth.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 10th, 2019 at 6:36:03 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Michigan lottery tickets print with a barcode, and are scannable. That includes the inter-state games Powerball and megamillions.

The scanners are accessible directly by the customers, at least in some stores I have seen that. No need for your tickets to ever leave your own hands.

Heck, with the scratchers, you don't even have to "play" - just scratch off the barcode/qrcode area and scan it.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
February 10th, 2019 at 8:31:09 AM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Quote: miplet
Reminds me of when Washington state had a scratch off with some thing to scratch on the back. I found a few winners that way when the back wasn’t scratched.

LMAO!:D That's really good luck for you! :D
Page 3 of 3<123