Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Follies

April 16th, 2019 at 11:01:01 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Quote: Aussie
Like many (all) of your contributions this makes little to no sense and has no relevance to what you were replying to.

I can't help it if you can't understand plain english you're just like Terapine after I asked him if Joe Biden disgusts him but he wouldn't answer so you have to deflect and won't answer my point either about black women hahahahahaha!!!
April 16th, 2019 at 11:33:24 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: YeahBaby
I can't help it if you can't understand plain english you're just like Terapine after I asked him if Joe Biden disgusts him but he wouldn't answer so you have to deflect and won't answer my point either about black women hahahahahaha!!!

This question is serious. Are you an adult?
April 17th, 2019 at 1:02:21 AM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2
Quote: YeahBaby

The irony of someone telling me I can’t understand English while treating us to an absolutely abysmal attempt at composing a sentence is truly delicious. Here’s a hint: learn where the . button on your keyboard is.
April 20th, 2019 at 9:10:31 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
MUST WATCH: Hilarious Little Girl Does Outstanding Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Impersonation

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/must-watch-hilarious-little-girl-does-outstanding-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-impersonation/
Let's go Brandon
April 25th, 2019 at 12:27:30 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Slams Older White Male Democrat John Yarmuth — Thinking He’s a Republican!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/the-stupid-it-burns-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-slams-older-white-male-democrat-john-yarmuth-thinking-hes-a-republican/
Let's go Brandon
April 25th, 2019 at 12:51:00 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: fleaswatter

"Seriously, the stupid. It burns."

LOL! That should be her new name,
The Stupid. Everybody would know
who you mean.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 25th, 2019 at 2:10:29 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
"Seriously, the stupid. It burns."

LOL! That should be her new name,
The Stupid. Everybody would know
who you mean.

Well, you’ve tried out like 18 other nicknames for her that haven’t stuck. Might as well give that one a shot!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 28th, 2019 at 8:41:39 AM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Quote: Aussie
The irony of someone telling me I can’t understand English while treating us to an absolutely abysmal attempt at composing a sentence is truly delicious. Here’s a hint: learn where the . button on your keyboard is.

haha keep ignoring my point baby.........................

just like Terapine is "disgusted" about Trump but he always ignores me when I ask him if he's "disgusted" by Biden..........
just like Beachbabs who believed that cockamamie Buzzfeed article but she ignores people who ask her about it................

so you're in good company brotha LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
April 28th, 2019 at 9:31:29 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Ocasio-Cortez used ‘Earth Day fun run’ to FOOL supporters into donating money to HER campaign

https://thenationalsentinel.com/2019/04/28/ocasio-cortez-used-earth-day-fun-run-to-fool-supporters-into-donating-money-to-her-campaign/

Quote:
Ocasio-Cortez sponsored a “fun run” event in New York City, ostensibly to raise funds for “Earth Day” and her “Green New Deal.”
At least, that’s what most participants thought, according to the New York Post. The 400 or so participants paid a $30 ‘entry fee’ to take part in the run; little did they know that the more than $11,000 raised went directly into Ocasio-Cortez’s campaign fund.

A vaguely worded notices on AOC’s Facebook page — saying that the run would support “U.S. Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez & the Green New Deal” — worsened the confusion.

But the fine print on a third event-related website revealed the truth.

“Registration fees are contributions to AOC for Congress,” reads the legal disclosure on aoc5k.com, which lists the Federal Election Commission rules that donors must follow.

Participants in AOC's 'fun run' didn’t know they were donating to her campaign

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/participants-in-aocs-fun-run-didnt-know-they-were-donating-to-her-campaign

Quote:
Even kids as young as 3 became unknowing political donors — ponying up $20 fees to join a kids’ 1k.

But by fudging the fact that those fees were actually campaign contributions, AOC may have enticed constituents into inadvertently breaking federal election laws.

Parents, for example, can’t contribute their own funds in a child’s name.
Let's go Brandon
April 28th, 2019 at 10:50:39 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: fleaswatter
Ocasio-Cortez used ‘Earth Day fun run’ to FOOL supporters into donating money to HER campaign

https://thenationalsentinel.com/2019/04/28/ocasio-cortez-used-earth-day-fun-run-to-fool-supporters-into-donating-money-to-her-campaign/

Participants in AOC's 'fun run' didn’t know they were donating to her campaign

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/participants-in-aocs-fun-run-didnt-know-they-were-donating-to-her-campaign

As stupid as AOC is, if these people thought it was"supporting the GND" then her campaign can spend their money better than they can.
The President is a fink.