Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Follies

February 4th, 2021 at 9:15:37 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
Wife and I had same discussion about Pence. I said 'no', and I'd say 'no' about AOC. Meaning I think there is a less than 50% chance it would have happened.

WTF
They battled with police to get in.
The violence I have observed against the police was frightening.
An officer died.
These nut cases truly believed Pence and AOC were traitors
I'm still in shock that our capital was invaded by criminals intent on violence and destruction
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 4th, 2021 at 9:37:47 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I’m a firm YES - they absolutely would have killed AOC (and Pence and Pelosi) had they found them.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 4th, 2021 at 10:08:17 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Either way, it’s dumb to yell about killing people inside while breaking into the US Capitol. Even without reporters there’s too many people with cellphones recording everything.

If you like being charged with serious crimes that’s the way to go.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 4th, 2021 at 10:26:48 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
Either way, it’s dumb to yell about killing people inside while breaking into the US Capitol. Even without reporters there’s too many people with cellphones recording everything.

If you like being charged with serious crimes that’s the way to go.

I would be happy if every person who entered illegally would spend the rest of his or her life in prison. I wouldn't mind if they were convicted of treason and sentenced to death. I hope many are convicted of some form of murder, as a death resulting as a direct result of the crime committed should qualify as a murder.
February 4th, 2021 at 11:06:40 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
Do you think if the insurrectionist mob had found AOC that day, would they have murdered her?

Simple yes or no answer will suffice.

No
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 4th, 2021 at 1:45:22 PM permalink
ams288
February 4th, 2021 at 1:58:31 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
So far, the only murder that occurred that day is the murder of unarmed Ashli Babbit by an unidentified cowardly Officer who will not be charged. 'Not enough evidence.'

They claim Officer Sicknick was murdered, but one month later, the Chief Medical Examiner has not mentioned an official cause of death for him.

That didn’t stop the dems from keeping him on ice for nearly a month so they could politicize his death and display his coffin in the Rotunda to coincide with their Impeachment show.
February 4th, 2021 at 2:59:33 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Tanko
So far, the only murder that occurred that day is the murder of unarmed Ashli Babbit by an unidentified cowardly Officer who will not be charged. 'Not enough evidence.'

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Absolutely no one should be mourning her death. She knew what she was signing up for when she broke the law.
February 4th, 2021 at 3:24:04 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko

No way I attack the capital
Its suicide by cop
Its only the number 1 terrorist target on the entire planet for a suicide bomber
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 8th, 2021 at 3:45:51 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Let's go Brandon