Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Follies

April 3rd, 2021 at 4:35:08 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: fleaswatter

I think these points are more important:
"Democrats were much more active in bill sponsorship in 116th than in 115th Congress
Despite being in the minority party, Democratic senators produced more laws than any Senate minority party in past half century"

The right seems obsessed with AOC as if she is the personification of the democratic party....

Also if you look at the actual rankings:
https://thelawmakers.org/find-representatives#/

You will see she has a score of 0.209 near the bottom for dems, but compared to Rs: she ranks higher than 73 Republicans (if my quick count was right)...

Also, the top rated Dem has almost double the score of the top rated Republican. So there is no contest. Republicans are much less active (and less effective) in congress.
April 3rd, 2021 at 5:04:27 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler

The right seems obsessed with AOC as if she is the personification of the democratic party....

I don't know how to break this to you, she is just that. All her insane statements and ideas are at the center of what the left wingnuts believe.

Now, if you want to prove me wrong, tell us some of what she supports that you disagree with. Tell me what she believes that the Democrat Party does not believe.

She is the current face of the Democrat Party.
The President is a fink.
April 3rd, 2021 at 5:32:01 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
She is the current face of the Democrat Party.

In that case: thank you AOC! Your face gave the Dems the WH and the Senate! You rock!!!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 3rd, 2021 at 5:59:07 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
In that case: thank you AOC! Your face gave the Dems the WH and the Senate! You rock!!!

This is why they lost
They ran against AOC instead of the Dem party
Smart thinking
Run against a lone congresswoman and therefore lose the Presidency, Senate and House
AZ strategy 2024
Ignore Biden or Harris and run against AOC
LOL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 4th, 2021 at 11:03:42 PM permalink
Mooseton
Threads: 0
Wrong again. The fear mongering dems got everyone to change the rules, illegally in many cases, emergency rules to vote by mail or what have you. So it encouraged every flipping murican idiot to vote. Even retards were voting effortlessly despite having no business deciding our nation’s future. And the sheep did what sheep do. Flip it however you want with your usual spin. This actually happened and I won’t expect you to admit it. Suppressing the votes of fools is actually what’s in our nations best interest! That said, even I convinced a couple idiots(uninformed voters) to vote for the other side because someone is going to get their vote. It must be so much easier when you have taken control of the MSM, university’s, major sports leagues, and everything else I’m forgetting.
April 5th, 2021 at 7:05:32 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: Mooseton
Wrong again. The fear mongering dems got everyone to change the rules, illegally in many cases, emergency rules to vote by mail or what have you. So it encouraged every flipping murican idiot to vote. Even retards were voting effortlessly despite having no business deciding our nation’s future. And the sheep did what sheep do. Flip it however you want with your usual spin. This actually happened and I won’t expect you to admit it. Suppressing the votes of fools is actually what’s in our nations best interest! That said, even I convinced a couple idiots(uninformed voters) to vote for the other side because someone is going to get their vote. It must be so much easier when you have taken control of the MSM, university’s, major sports leagues, and everything else I’m forgetting.

Well.... your posts never fail to entertain.

And I do agree that the Dems made it easier for every legal citizen to vote in 2020. Which is a GOOD thing.
April 5th, 2021 at 4:04:09 PM permalink
Tripdufan

Basically, it sucks to suck.
April 6th, 2021 at 11:25:35 PM permalink
Mooseton
Quote: ams288
Well.... your posts never fail to entertain.

And I do agree that the Dems made it easier for every legal citizen to vote in 2020. Which is a GOOD thing.

If you think having uniformed idiot MENTALLY RETARDED voters is a good thing then I’ll leave it at that.

As for Tripdufan, don’t even bother. No amount of conversation with someone as sick as you would do any of us any good. I don’t believe in God, but god bless you.
April 7th, 2021 at 6:35:52 AM permalink
ams288
If you think having uniformed idiot MENTALLY RETARDED voters is a good thing then I’ll leave it at that.

All legal citizens deserve the right to vote, even if they’re mentally retarded. That’s kind of the whole American experiment.

You try taking away these people’s right to vote and see what happens!

April 7th, 2021 at 7:19:12 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

?????????????
Asian voters tend to be highly educated and vote dem
This is America
The alternative is Putin for life.
No doubt he will be Russia's longest leader in the history of that country
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"