February 20th, 2022 at 5:50:40 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Mooseton
Why is this of any importance?

It exposes fox news hatred
If you are protesting at the northern border, fox loves you
If you are protesting at the southern border, fox hates you
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 23rd, 2022 at 3:44:15 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
AOC outrages LGBTQ advocates over suggested post office renaming

This could have gone in the gay thread. One group of gays upset about other gays getting a post office renamed.

Talk about too much time on their hands.
The President is a fink.
February 23rd, 2022 at 6:03:43 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Apparently AOC is part of a bipartisan effort, including Gaetz as an example, to force Biden to have Congress approve of any US troop activity in the Ukraine. The left doesn’t trust Biden. The right doesn’t trust Biden. There must be a few Americans remaining that do trust Biden. I just don’t know any of them….
February 23rd, 2022 at 6:08:28 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: SOOPOO
Apparently AOC is part of a bipartisan effort, including Gaetz as an example, to force Biden to have Congress approve of any US troop activity in the Ukraine. The left doesn’t trust Biden. The right doesn’t trust Biden. There must be a few Americans remaining that do trust Biden. I just don’t know any of them….

I don't trust anybody
Do you?
Power corrupts regardless if you are on the right or left
That's why I support ALL congressional investigations including Benghazi and Jan 6
Nobody on either side of the aisle is trustworthy
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 23rd, 2022 at 6:34:57 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Apparently AOC is part of a bipartisan effort, including Gaetz as an example, to force Biden to have Congress approve of any US troop activity in the Ukraine. The left doesn’t trust Biden.

The left doesn’t like war. Period. Has nothing to do with trusting anyone.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 23rd, 2022 at 7:19:43 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51

I am so bored that I hope we send ground troops in to fight. I wouldn't mind another major world war just for my entertainment.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
February 23rd, 2022 at 7:39:33 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: DRich
I am so bored that I hope we send ground troops in to fight. I wouldn't mind another major world war just for my entertainment.

WTF
I'm retired and the choices of entertainment are unlimited
Gee, what will I be entertained next
TV, Netflix, Reacher book, Murderbot audio book, video games on my Switch, the internet and Diversity tomorrow,
played golf yesterday, bike ride, Virtual Reality via Quest 2, rv park pool, listen to music, ect
It's a wonderful time to be retired
July 19th, 2022 at 1:50:00 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Ocasio-Cortez, Omar pretending to be handcuffed after arrest at protest blows up Twitter: 'This is too much'

Shouldn't she be spending her days working for her constituents?
The President is a fink.
July 19th, 2022 at 2:08:45 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8

I know two of them who faithfully stand with him…they may say other things but they have been in his corner the whole time.
July 19th, 2022 at 2:11:30 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: AZDuffman

Too busy becoming a star. It works for some. Her constituents are the only ones who can do anything about it.

We are too soft to toss bums out of office. We like “our” bum.
Page 69 of 70« First<6667686970>