Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: terapined
No I did not
I used to read your trip reports

Geez, you give all this advice yet
have not clue one as to what's
going on. Unbelievable.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 15th, 2019 at 11:10:55 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: Evenbob
Yet you think it's going to get better.
Why would it. Get out while you can.
The stress of a place like that isn't
good for your health.

I need to line something else up first - I was just able to pay all my credit cards down to zero today (after going into a lot of debt last year due to business being so bad)
March 15th, 2019 at 11:11:29 AM permalink
aceofspades
Quote: Evenbob
Geez, you give all this advice yet
have not clue one as to what's
going on. Unbelievable.

Link to ALL my trip reports, including the most recent one:

www.epicesquire.com
March 15th, 2019 at 11:14:35 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
You should be keeping a journal of all the rope a dope. This has "stress related" injury written all over it.

Can you imagine being a client, and finding out all this is going on behind the scene?

Ace, get prepared to retire on 66 2/3 of your salary for life.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
March 15th, 2019 at 11:26:54 AM permalink
aceofspades
Quote: petroglyph
You should be keeping a journal of all the rope a dope. This has "stress related" injury written all over it.

Can you imagine being a client, and finding out all this is going on behind the scene?

Ace, get prepared to retire on 66 2/3 of your salary for life.

Really, I'm down with that :)
March 15th, 2019 at 12:36:26 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: aceofspades
Really, I'm down with that :)
Start treating it like a divorce. Imagine you are a guy trapped in a horrible marriage, about to lose most of what you've worked for.
Any time I was exposed to negotiations, notes held up much better than memory, every time.

This is something I have discussed with other men who, have lost miserably in separations. It is one thing to split 50/50 if both partners gave somewhat equally, but there should be a rating for soon to be X's. 50/50 for a spouse that gave 100%, but division of assets should be pro rated. If a partner only gave 50% and slept most of the time, a 50/50 split is not fair, at all.

Anyway, back to job severance. You've given this your all, much longer than said "protege", and it is a hostile work environment. I can't imagine your terror when this guy shows up with 5 Rabbi's supporting him. I think your life started going downhill since that very moment. The stress, lack of sleep, lack of being able to to have a long term relationship, [which can be proved], erectile dysfunction, and much more. They owe you, bigly. It's all because of this hostile work environment. r. People have retired on less grounds. Don't let them kill you for this.

A journal is your best friend, sans a recording. Note the times this guy leans out of his door to tell you not to dally, interferes with your life on your time, stops you from having bathroom breaks, humiliates you in front of your peers. Write it down. It isn't your fault this guy is illegitimate. No one should have to suffer in a work environment like that. just sayin
March 15th, 2019 at 1:39:25 PM permalink
aceofspades
Start treating it like a divorce. Imagine you are a guy trapped in a horrible marriage, about to lose most of what you've worked for.
Any time I was exposed to negotiations, notes held up much better than memory, every time.

This is something I have discussed with other men who, have lost miserably in separations. It is one thing to split 50/50 if both partners gave somewhat equally, but there should be a rating for soon to be X's. 50/50 for a spouse that gave 100%, but division of assets should be pro rated. If a partner only gave 50% and slept most of the time, a 50/50 split is not fair, at all.

Anyway, back to job severance. You've given this your all, much longer than said "protege", and it is a hostile work environment. I can't imagine your terror when this guy shows up with 5 Rabbi's supporting him. I think your life started going downhill since that very moment. The stress, lack of sleep, lack of being able to to have a long term relationship, [which can be proved], erectile dysfunction, and much more. They owe you, bigly. It's all because of this hostile work environment. r. People have retired on less grounds. Don't let them kill you for this.

A journal is your best friend, sans a recording. Note the times this guy leans out of his door to tell you not to dally, interferes with your life on your time, stops you from having bathroom breaks, humiliates you in front of your peers. Write it down. It isn't your fault this guy is illegitimate. No one should have to suffer in a work environment like that. just sayin

Ok - but protege has been here 5 years and I have been here 8 months
March 15th, 2019 at 1:46:02 PM permalink
petroglyph
Ok - but protege has been here 5 years and I have been here 8 months
I thought he was the new guy? My bad. The plot remains though.
March 15th, 2019 at 1:57:19 PM permalink
aceofspades
I thought he was the new guy? My bad. The plot remains though.

He is the young guy
March 15th, 2019 at 2:22:39 PM permalink
petroglyph
He is the young guy
"Old age and treachery will overcome youth with ambition" lol