New Zealnd Mosque Shootings

Page 1 of 212>
March 15th, 2019 at 7:32:03 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
49 dead from 2 Mosques shot up in New Zealand. Shootings were posted on Facebook.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
March 15th, 2019 at 7:57:45 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
49 dead from 2 Mosques shot up in New Zealand. Shootings were posted on Facebook.

Sick to my stomach over this
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 15th, 2019 at 8:25:46 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I discussed on WoV. For discussion here:

Quote: AZDuffman
About as far from the USA as can be, but for the deniers out there, this is what a civil war/cultural war/crusade looks like. And we are now many years into one or all. Attacks by muslims from Africa to WTC to San Bernadino. Not to mention harassment of western women in Europe.

Instead of acting on it all, western leaders have poo-poohed people's concerns. Even after the WTC attack we got PC lectures. Some of us warned this was not going to end well. We got called "islamaphobes."

Now we have an opening shot reaction, and it is a huge one. This will get much worse.

May you all live in interesting times.
The President is a fink.
March 15th, 2019 at 8:51:58 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Of course if they only had gun control in NZ this would of never happened (sarcasm).
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
March 15th, 2019 at 4:19:15 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I hate all terrorism
I don't care if the terrorist is Muslim, Christian, Black, White, male, female ect
Its just wrong
What's sad is some on the right cannot condemn a right wing terrorist and make excuses instead
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 16th, 2019 at 4:49:02 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
I hate all terrorism
I don't care if the terrorist is Muslim, Christian, Black, White, male, female ect
Its just wrong
What's sad is some on the right cannot condemn a right wing terrorist and make excuses instead

I condemn this brutal attack. As would every person I know, right wing, left wing, etc....
I think you are pointing your finger at AZ. He is just trying to explain why such an attack would happen (I disagree with him, by the way) and is not supporting nor condemning it. I agree with you it would have been nicer (PC?) to start any discussion about this fresh attack with a condemnation, but as you well know, that is not AZ's style.
March 16th, 2019 at 5:03:09 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
I agree with you it would have been nicer (PC?) to start any discussion about this fresh attack with a condemnation, but as you well know, that is not AZ's style.

He’s ALWAYS happy to condemn any Muslim attacker.

Not sure I’ve ever seen him condemn a white nationalist attacker. (I could be wrong though! I ignore most of his posts)

Hey AZ, are you willing to condemn this terrorist who murdered 49 innocent people?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 16th, 2019 at 6:03:43 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
I condemn this brutal attack. As would every person I know, right wing, left wing, etc....
I think you are pointing your finger at AZ. He is just trying to explain why such an attack would happen (I disagree with him, by the way) and is not supporting nor condemning it. I agree with you it would have been nicer (PC?) to start any discussion about this fresh attack with a condemnation, but as you well know, that is not AZ's style.

Correct, not my style. Same as the recent condemnation the House made was a waste of time, avoiding the real issue there.

My starting off with a "condemnation" accomplishes nothing. I'd rather discuss the issue.
The President is a fink.
March 16th, 2019 at 6:27:10 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Do any of you know a "white nationalist"? I never knowingly have. How about a Nazi? Never known one of them buggers either.
March 16th, 2019 at 6:44:54 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: pew
Do any of you know a "white nationalist"?

Think we may have a couple on this board, tbh.

Not sure that counts as “knowing” them though.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
Page 1 of 212>