Democratic debates

Page 67 of 70« First<64656667686970>
December 5th, 2019 at 2:07:45 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
I have you down for a Biden supporter currently?

nope
He might get my vote
Maybe not
Tulsi is an absolute No from me
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 5th, 2019 at 2:13:29 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined

Don't think you have to worry about that one...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 5th, 2019 at 2:23:33 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
nope
He might get my vote
Maybe not
I have noticed for some time that the left is to embarrassed or ashamed to admit who they support. I have said for years that when I vote I vote third party, not red or blue. The last time I voted I wrote in Ron Paul, and I may again? Or maybe this time I will write in Rand Paul, or a third party anti war candidate.

But from the beginning here, the posters on the right have proudly announced they support Trump, and have and will vote for him. Or SooPoo that doesn't really like Trump, but sees that he is better than anything the left will nominate. The only thing the left has as a platform is trying to pick apart Trump's presidency, and that as their raison de etre is pathetic. The left won't support a good American [Tulsi] for whatever reason? She's anti gun, pro gay, female, what else do they want in a candidate? Hillary?

They may very well still get Hillary, and she is even worse than she was in 16.

I will give this to the conservatives, they will admit who they vote for and stand behind it, even if they are losing. The only thing the left cares about is winning.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 5th, 2019 at 2:30:19 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0

I will give this to the conservatives, they will admit who they vote for and stand behind it, even if they are losing. The only thing the left cares about is winning.

Funny, considering that the narrative after Trump won was that people were ashamed to say they were planning to vote for him, leading to the inaccuracy in the polls. Which was also incorrect, because the polling, historically, was about average in accuracy.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-are-all-right/

I will proudly say that I am supporting Mayor Pete, but I will vote for anybody who isn't Donald Trump, including but not limited to Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Tony the Tiger, Goofy, Dumbo, Scooby Doo, and of course He-Man, Master of the Universe.

Seriously though, I love Joe Biden but I think his time has passed. I love Elizabeth Warren and Bernie and am fully behind the progressive agenda. However, I believe both of them will deepen the divide in the country. I'm looking for somebody who could POSSIBLY unite us and who represents generational leadership change. Pete is the only candidate with prospects for both.

And I reserve my right to jump on the Corey Booker bandwagon.
December 5th, 2019 at 2:45:45 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I have noticed for some time that the left is to embarrassed or ashamed to admit who they support. I have said for years that when I vote I vote third party, not red or blue. The last time I voted I wrote in Ron Paul, and I may again? Or maybe this time I will write in Rand Paul, or a third party anti war candidate.

But from the beginning here, the posters on the right have proudly announced they support Trump, and have and will vote for him. Or SooPoo that doesn't really like Trump, but sees that he is better than anything the left will nominate. The only thing the left has as a platform is trying to pick apart Trump's presidency, and that as their raison de etre is pathetic. The left won't support a good American [Tulsi] for whatever reason? She's anti gun, pro gay, female, what else do they want in a candidate? Hillary?

Here are the people I have voted for President in the past and its Dems, Republicans and independents
John Anderson
Bob Dole
Ralph Nader
Obama
Hillary
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 5th, 2019 at 2:46:49 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
Anyone else notice that the Democrat Party is so full of racists and sexists that Kamala could not get support?
+100

*crickets* from the libbies lol 😂😂
December 5th, 2019 at 2:49:52 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Yawn
I don't like Hunter, he disgusts me
Whats that have to do with Joe
Billy Carter disgusted me but what does that have to do with Jimmy

I'm sorry, but I just can't take you seriously anymore.

Did you seriously camp outside of the scientology headquarters and spy on them with binoculars???? lol
Be honest...
December 5th, 2019 at 2:53:01 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: Shrek
+100

*crickets* from the libbies lol 😂😂

Do you ever have anything worthwhile to add? Or are you just constantly jerking AZ off under the table?
December 5th, 2019 at 2:55:11 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tripdufan
Has to be one of the more asinine comments you've made, and we have like 40,000 of them to choose from. It's almost as if you don't know who the last two nominees of our party were.

I am just going by all the talking head comments on Kamala. Or haven’t you been listening?

Last two nominees? You mean when the field was basically cleared for Hillary? Both times. Obama just didn’t cooperate.
The President is a fink.
December 5th, 2019 at 2:55:29 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

If you want to be taken seriously, don’t peddle bulls**t.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
Page 67 of 70« First<64656667686970>