Pete Buttcrack

Page 5 of 6« First<23456>
August 24th, 2019 at 8:34:43 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Shrek
Um yeah because it's different, which is obvious to everyone in this thread except you. 🤣

Its not obvious. Its consensual sex between adults. Gender is irrelevant.
August 24th, 2019 at 8:42:48 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Gandler
Its not obvious.
Like I said, it's obvious to everyone but YOU. 🤣🤣
August 24th, 2019 at 9:21:50 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Like I said, it's obvious to everyone but YOU. 🤣🤣
Do you care?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 23rd, 2019 at 1:28:21 AM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Pete Buttcrack is right, the LGBT media is garbage

my god first thing Pete Buttcrack ever said in his life that's right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 23rd, 2019 at 7:19:34 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: YeahBaby

my god first thing Pete Buttcrack ever said in his life that's right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"saying they aren’t representative of the community and make non-flamboyant men like himself feel ostracized from the gay community. "

That is pretty accurate, unfortunately a lot of gay stereotypes come from media/magazines that promote silly and flamboyant behavior.
September 23rd, 2019 at 7:50:57 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

"saying they aren’t representative of the community and make non-flamboyant men like himself feel ostracized from the gay community. "

That is pretty accurate, unfortunately a lot of gay stereotypes come from media/magazines that promote silly and flamboyant behavior.

I agree
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 23rd, 2019 at 7:51:44 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

And watching behavior at gay pride events.
The President is a fink.
February 6th, 2020 at 1:03:24 AM permalink
Shrek
It's hilarious how libbies are touting this dude. 😂

In the mind of a libbie, Donald Trump isn't qualified to be president even though he's been a highly successful businessman for FORTY freakin years. He just isn't qualified, according to them.

But then Pete Buttcrack comes along and libbies think that a 37-year-old with barely any life experience who's the crappy mayor of a teeny tiny town is somehow qualified. Go figure. Hell, Trump was already making millions before Pete Buttcrack was even born. Yet Pete Buttcrack is qualified but Trump isn't?!

This is why you cannot use logic to argue with a libbie...................................because they don't use any!! Whenever you try using a logical argument against a libbie, they'll just pretend like you didn't even say it. 🙄
February 6th, 2020 at 7:09:21 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
It's hilarious how libbies are touting this dude. 😂

In the mind of a libbie, Donald Trump isn't qualified to be president even though he's been a highly successful businessman for FORTY freakin years. He just isn't qualified, according to them.

But then Pete Buttcrack comes along and libbies think that a 37-year-old with barely any life experience who's the crappy mayor of a teeny tiny town is somehow qualified. Go figure. Hell, Trump was already making millions before Pete Buttcrack was even born. Yet Pete Buttcrack is qualified but Trump isn't?!

This is why you cannot use logic to argue with a libbie...................................because they don't use any!! Whenever you try using a logical argument against a libbie, they'll just pretend like you didn't even say it. 🙄

I think our two most recent Presidents, Obama and Trump, have proven that you need little to no formal’Presidential’ experience to do the job. Obama will be deemed a success (despite what I think) and Trump will also (despite what libs/progressives think). Obama got his signature legislation, Obamacare passed. Trump got the economy booming, unemployment almost non existent, etc...
Mayor Oete has some executive experience, some military experience, experience being from a fringe group (homosexual), he’s extremely well educated and well spoken. No reason to think he couldn’t do the job. In fact, I think he’d have objectively been considered more qualified than either Trump or Obama before they were elected.

And if you really believe our libbie friends can’t understand logic then why bother arguing with them? Wouldn’t that be illogical?
February 6th, 2020 at 7:16:04 AM permalink
Shrek
Quote: SOOPOO
I think he’d have objectively been considered more qualified than either Trump or Obama before they were elected.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

A 37-year-old with barely any life experience doing a poor job running a teeny tiny town ain't qualified AT ALL.

Quote: SOOPOO
And if you really believe our libbie friends can’t understand logic then why bother arguing with them?
I don't argue with them. I have them all blocked. 😊

I let you, AZDuffman, fleaswatter, and EvenBob kick their asses which is great entertainment for me! 😂😂
Page 5 of 6« First<23456>