Starbucks gift card or Amazon gift card? :)

Page 1 of 51234>Last »
July 4th, 2019 at 12:26:06 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
I have a business partner named Juan Gonzalez and we split profits. Juan tells me that he either wants his half of the profit on a Starbucks gift card or an Amazon gift card but he seems to lean towards Starbucks. As I write this post, I just ironically and coincidentally passed a Starbucks restaurant! LMAO! I personally would rather have an Amazon gift card because tou can buy a lot of things with Amazon whereas Starbucks gift card you are limited to food and drinks, mostly coffee. What about you guys? :)
July 4th, 2019 at 1:05:42 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: KNathan
. What about you guys? :)
We generally do business with people who expect a check that they can deposit in their bank account. And I doubt very many on the forum do business with people named Juan Gonzalez or John Smith.
July 4th, 2019 at 1:18:34 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
A July 4th treat, another Nathan thread to block.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 4th, 2019 at 2:10:53 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: Fleastiff
We generally do business with people who expect a check that they can deposit in their bank account. And I doubt very many on the forum do business with people named Juan Gonzalez or John Smith.

LMAO! :D Juan Gonzalez and John Smith are two of the most common names in the whole world! :D
July 4th, 2019 at 2:47:33 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Fleastiff

Makes one wonder about the what the product or service is.
The President is a fink.
July 4th, 2019 at 3:05:09 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: AZDuffman
Makes one wonder about the what the product or service is.

Juan Gonzalez buys big boxes of chocolates that usually are $100 a box at usual Chocolate Shops but he buys his chocolates from discount chocolate shops at $50. He sells them at $75 on at Chocolate Events. He gets free Chocolates at the Discount Shop for being a valued Chocolate Buyer. He gives me the free chocolates to sell at $75 each box, and we split the profits, his profit goes to gift cards. :)
July 4th, 2019 at 3:10:48 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Juan Gonzalez gets big boxes of free chocolates from some chocolate shops for being a valued Chocolate Buyer. He gives me the free chocolates to sell and we split the profits, his profit goes to gift cards. :)

I gotta go, my stomach hurts.
The President is a fink.
July 4th, 2019 at 3:23:44 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: AZDuffman
I gotta go, my stomach hurts.

I edited it to make more sense. :)
July 5th, 2019 at 2:15:17 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Juan Gonzalez buys big boxes of chocolates that usually are $100 a box at usual Chocolate Shops but he buys his chocolates from discount chocolate shops at $50. He sells them at $75 on at Chocolate Events. He gets free Chocolates at the Discount Shop for being a valued Chocolate Buyer. He gives me the free chocolates to sell at $75 each box, and we split the profits, his profit goes to gift cards. :)

I am sure you know that you must send him a 1099 at the end of each year for his profits.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
July 10th, 2019 at 5:03:12 PM permalink
BlackjackPro
Threads: 3
I have a business partner named Juan Gonzalez and we split profits. Juan tells me that he either wants his half of the profit on a Starbucks gift card or an Amazon gift card but he seems to lean towards Starbucks. As I write this post, I just ironically and coincidentally passed a Starbucks restaurant! LMAO! I personally would rather have an Amazon gift card because you can buy a lot of things with Amazon whereas Starbucks gift card you are limited to food and drinks, mostly coffee. What about you guys? :)

He's probably using the Starbucks gift cards to trade them in for other things. And he is probably using the Amazon gift cards to buy stuff cheap on Amazon and turn around and sell them at very high prices on the black market. Or the actual streets.
Page 1 of 51234>Last »