Time for me to admit to EVERY Alter Ego I have ever had.

Page 6 of 6« First<3456
August 6th, 2019 at 3:21:05 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Quote: Fleastiff
You really got my hopes up when you used the word cell in relation tm Nathan, but then I realized you meant cell phone.

Sacre bleu! O.O
August 8th, 2019 at 7:03:35 AM permalink
KNathan
Quote: rxwine
I send my post to a distant pacific island where it's forwarded to Mongolia, then forwarded to an outpost in the mountains of Budapest, where it is translated into Morse Code and sent to an Atlantic submarine which bounces it off a satellite, then back to my house. And that's just to post for me.

LMAO! :D You really are a Card! :D
August 31st, 2019 at 12:15:00 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: rxwine
It'd be weird if Wizard was Nathan.

But that still wouldn't be in the top 100 of weird things online.

Wizard is not me, it's the real truth!
September 1st, 2019 at 1:44:50 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: KNathan
On WOV/DT. Someone told me I might be granted Amnesty if I confess to my Alter Egos. I was/Am

Alexander
BlackjackPro
Kentry
Luscious Sweet
Dean
Nelvin
Nathan
Knathan

And a couple of names I don't even remember as they were nuked like the same day.
In other news: I just noticed that sock, Kentry was not banned here. She is now.
September 1st, 2019 at 2:59:50 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: OnceDear
In other news: I just noticed that sock, Kentry was not banned here. She is now.

LMAO! :D Kentry was actually my "Male" Persona, LMAO! :D
September 1st, 2019 at 3:03:41 PM permalink
OnceDear
Quote: KNathan
LMAO! :D Kentry was actually my "Male" Persona, LMAO! :D
No. Kentry was a sock. Left sock, right sock.... they are all your socks. I will not dignify you by assigning them their own personalities or genders.
I'm inclined to accept any attempt by you to justify those socks as a direct attempt to troll this forum and it's moderators.
September 1st, 2019 at 4:48:22 PM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
It appears as if because KNathan cannot have socks here, she compensates by discussing the socks she has created here and elsewhere.

I’m not sure why someone would want to do either thing. Why would someone want to create a sock? And, having done so, why would someone want to tell other people about it, people who have not said, “Hey, KNathan, tell us about your socks.”?
September 1st, 2019 at 4:58:32 PM permalink
OnceDear
Quote: Mosca
It appears as if because KNathan cannot have socks here, she compensates by discussing the socks she has created here and elsewhere.

I’m not sure why someone would want to do either thing. Why would someone want to create a sock? And, having done so, why would someone want to tell other people about it, people who have not said, “Hey, KNathan, tell us about your socks.”?

Maybe the same reason some threads consist mostly of knathan posting after knathan after knathan... with barely a passing glance from any other member. It used to be that her socks would engage in her threads, but she dare not do that here.

To some of us it looks like this

[ A post by KNathan has been blocked due to your settings | Show it to me anyway | View members I have blocked ]

[ A post by KNathan has been blocked due to your settings | Show it to me anyway | View members I have blocked ]

September 1st, 2019 at 5:11:33 PM permalink
KNathan
I was just trying to have a way to post on WOV after my Kentry Account was banned when I created the Nathan Account and I had forgotten the Dean Account Information....
Page 6 of 6« First<3456