A warning to Even Bob.

Page 3 of 6<123456>
August 2nd, 2019 at 8:51:16 AM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
Quote: quadriga
EB is following her around to write "BLOCKED" all caps and in giant size like a tall building.

Just writing in all caps is like yelling, and by amplifying it in monster size, it's considered screaming and being aggressive. He's also mocking her with the term blocked. By following her to do that repeatedly, his actions amount to harassment and bullying.

In my opinion, EB stepped on rule# 12:

No bullying/trolling: Members are expected to act like ladies and gentlemen. Members may not be overly divisive or abusive to another member. This includes starting a thread only the for purpose of attacking another member. (Added 2/24/2012). This also includes threats against another member. (added 9/3/12).

If you want to invoke the rules, KNathan broke the rule that calls for the death penalty. If she is allowed leeway for that big one, then EB (who, in my opinion, has not broken any rule) should be allowed leeway as well. EVERYONE should be allowed leeway. For everything.

She made this situation for herself. Now she has to deal with it.
August 2nd, 2019 at 10:00:12 AM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Quote: Mosca
If you want to invoke the rules, KNathan broke the rule that calls for the death penalty. If she is allowed leeway for that big one, then EB (who, in my opinion, has not broken any rule) should be allowed leeway as well. EVERYONE should be allowed leeway. For everything.

She made this situation for herself. Now she has to deal with it.

But I NEVER HARRASSED anyone on here or WOV besides a one time blow up which I apologized for multiple times and said I shouldn't have done.
August 2nd, 2019 at 10:35:40 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: KNathan
STOP replying to my threads only to write blocked. I have warned you already to stop and you are still doing this. I seriously want to cuss you out but I am not allowed to cuss you out.

Who do you think you are, warning other people here? Not just that, but I'm sure you're spamming the Mods and others in PMs complaining, looking for sympathy and champions.

EvenBob is protesting your presence beyond multiple reasons you should have been nuked, according to this forum’s rules. Why shouldn't he?

And how is this thread even still up here? A thread whose only purpose is to complain about another member? Like you haven't already gotten multiple people suspended for saying what they think of your socks and posted drivel? Who's trolling the forum now, looking to be divisive? That would be you.

As Mosca said, you made your bed.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
August 2nd, 2019 at 10:42:29 AM permalink
Mosca
But I NEVER HARRASSED anyone on here or WOV besides a one time blow up which I apologized for multiple times and said I shouldn't have done.

You apologized. That is not the same as having that apology accepted.

Again, I don’t have a problem with you. But I am amused by the irony in your complaint. I think it’s interesting that you feel yourself to be the aggrieved one.
August 2nd, 2019 at 10:43:36 AM permalink
KNathan
Quote: beachbumbabs
Who do you think you are, warning other people here? Not just that, but I'm sure you're spamming the Mods and others in PMs complaining, looking for sympathy and champions.

EvenBob is protesting your presence beyond multiple reasons you should have been nuked, according to this forum’s rules. Why shouldn't he?

And how is this thread even still up here? A thread whose only purpose is to complain about another member? Like you haven't already gotten multiple people suspended for saying what they think of your socks and posted drivel? Who's trolling the forum now, looking to be divisive? That would be you.

As Mosca said, you made your bed.

I meant "Warning," as in a "Back the hell off me, Buddy!" Way to Even Bob.
August 2nd, 2019 at 10:50:30 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6

That would be a lie. (This "blow-up" was directed at me, for those who don't know.) You fake-apologized for one really rude word (because you were told to, not because you meant it, so fake), not for what you said, which was paragraphs of insults, and I was told weeks ago you "took that apology back". So by whatever weird rules you live, let alone a standard the rest of us apply, you don't get to claim you made an apology.

And you harassed MANY people on WoV. Just about every new member there, including a couple of your socks, generated nasty comments both in PM and in threads about whether they were legitimate posters. This was during your year-long campaign to be a Mod there, before you got banned, in case you've forgotten. So that claim is a lie, too.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
August 2nd, 2019 at 10:57:37 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Can someone remind me what happens when I click on "flag post", like I do for the great majority of Nathan's posts? I'd say approximately 10% of nathan's posts add value to the forum, so those I do not flag. There are zero posts in this thread by nathan that add value to the forum.
August 2nd, 2019 at 11:04:32 AM permalink
KNathan
Quote: beachbumbabs
That would be a lie. (This "blow-up" was directed at me, for those who don't know.) You fake-apologized for one really rude word (because you were told to, not because you meant it, so fake), not for what you said, which was paragraphs of insults, and I was told weeks ago you "took that apology back". So by whatever weird rules you live, let alone a standard the rest of us apply, you don't get to claim you made an apology.

And you harassed MANY people on WoV. Just about every new member there, including a couple of your socks, generated nasty comments both in PM and in threads about whether they were legitimate posters. This was during your year-long campaign to be a Mod there, before you got banned, in case you've forgotten. So that claim is a lie, too.

Actually I wrote a very detailed apology to you that was SUPPOSED to be sent to you not too long ago. I guess the Messenger forgot to send it. Here is the heartfelt apology I sent to you.

"Babs, I am so incredibly remorseful for cussing you out. I really shouldn't have been hijacking threads in order to seem like a more knowledgeable Gambler and fit in more. That was done out of my own selfish wants and self serving needs. You didn't deserve my snapping on you and I feel plain awful about snapping on you. I shouldn't have done it. You are a very knowledgeable Gambler and have helped out me and many other Posters with gambling and I am really grateful for that. You have also stood up for me and other Posters and once again, I am really grateful for that. You are also tolerant, lenient, accomadating, and wise. I mean all of this from the bottom of my heart."
August 2nd, 2019 at 11:10:24 AM permalink
Mosca
I meant "Warning," as in a "Back the hell off me, Buddy!" Way to Even Bob.

Yeah? Or what? a threat is a threat. I don’t think Bob is shaking in his boots, but that is a threat.
August 2nd, 2019 at 11:12:07 AM permalink
KNathan
Quote: Mosca
Yeah? Or what? a threat is a threat. I don’t think Bob is shaking in his boots, but that is a threat.

I think Leave Me Alone, is what I was trying to convey.
Page 3 of 6<123456>