A warning to Even Bob.

Page 4 of 6<123456>
August 2nd, 2019 at 11:16:18 AM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
Quote: KNathan
I think Leave Me Alone, is what I was trying to convey.

It is Michael’s forum, and he can run it as he sees fit. Since you are ban-proof, and you are also acting as if you know you are ban-proof, this forum should be shut down. That is the only choice,
August 2nd, 2019 at 11:19:34 AM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Quote: Mosca
It is Michael’s forum, and he can run it as he sees fit. Since you are ban-proof, and you are also acting as if you know you are ban-proof, this forum should be shut down. That is the only choice,

I am NOT ban proof. He just gave me Amnesty for my SOCKS. That's where the Amnesty ends.
August 2nd, 2019 at 11:43:23 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Actually I wrote a very detailed apology to you that was SUPPOSED to be sent to you not too long ago. I guess the Messenger forgot to send it. Here is the heartfelt apology I sent to you.

"Babs, I am so incredibly remorseful for cussing you out. I really shouldn't have been hijacking threads in order to seem like a more knowledgeable Gambler and fit in more. That was done out of my own selfish wants and self serving needs. You didn't deserve my snapping on you and I feel plain awful about snapping on you. I shouldn't have done it. You are a very knowledgeable Gambler and have helped out me and many other Posters with gambling and I am really grateful for that. You have also stood up for me and other Posters and once again, I am really grateful for that. You are also tolerant, lenient, accomadating, and wise. I mean all of this from the bottom of my heart."

You're right, I have never seen this, and have no idea when you tried to send it, whether it was before or after you took it back. I saw the one-sentence thing you sent over a month ago in PM here. I only blocked you a couple days ago, so maybe you just tried to send it, idk.

As to its content, mulling that over. No comment at this time.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
August 2nd, 2019 at 12:02:31 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: beachbumbabs
You're right, I have never seen this, and have no idea when you tried to send it, whether it was before or after you took it back. I saw the one-sentence thing you sent over a month ago in PM here. I only blocked you a couple days ago, so maybe you just tried to send it, idk.

As to its content, mulling that over. No comment at this time.

:) Thank you for your understanding and consideration. It means a lot to me. :)
August 2nd, 2019 at 1:45:40 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
:) Thank you for your understanding and consideration. It means a lot to me. :)

You cannot actually for one nanosecond believe that there is a single regular poster here that actually believes this! As a matter of fact, no one here believes almost anything you say. Why would anyone? The number of times you berated people for announcing who your sock puppets were should be enough to ban you from any forum for life. Forgetting the fact that you made those sock puppets. Your attempts at contrition are quite poorly done, by the way.
August 2nd, 2019 at 1:57:42 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: SOOPOO
You cannot actually for one nanosecond believe that there is a single regular poster here that actually believes this! As a matter of fact, no one here believes almost anything you say. Why would anyone? The number of times you berated people for announcing who your sock puppets were should be enough to ban you from any forum for life. Forgetting the fact that you made those sock puppets. Your attempts at contrition are quite poorly done, by the way.

I meant every word I said to Babs. Every single letter of it. :)
August 3rd, 2019 at 9:54:28 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I meant every word I said to Babs. Every single letter of it. :)

Didn't you refer to Babs as a C**t? Glad to hear that you meant every word of it.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 3rd, 2019 at 12:46:10 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: DRich
Didn't you refer to Babs as a C**t? Glad to hear that you meant every word of it.

I meant that I meant every letter of the heartfelt apology I sent her. :)
August 3rd, 2019 at 12:58:50 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I meant that I meant every letter of the heartfelt apology I sent her.
Next time, use your words.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 3rd, 2019 at 1:09:24 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: petroglyph
Next time, use your words.

I had just sent Babs a heartfelt apology yesterday. I had actually sent it to her a while ago but for some reason the apology wasn't given to her and she told me that yesterday was the first time she saw that heartfelt apology and she would mull it over. I replied. "Thanks for your consideration, it means a lot to me!" :D And someone else replied basically that they felt I was full of crap. I responded,"I meant every word I said to Babs. Every single letter," I was talking about the heartfelt apology and my post thanking her for her consideration and it being a lot to me.
Page 4 of 6<123456>