The Gay Thread

September 11th, 2019 at 8:10:24 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: terapined
Kind chuckling over the logical arguments you present to AZ.
You do realize AZ has such a illogical hatred for Gays that he has this false illogical view that pedophiles are Gay.
Good luck arguing with somebody that wont accept your logic over his illogical hatred

I am honestly not sure if they are trolling or they are serious.

They go on about gay pedophiles, but they are also aggressively supporting abolishing the age of consent. That is literally the same mission statement of that group they claim is some gay conspiracy..... If they are not trolling, and they don't see the irony, well I don't know what to say.... I guess sex with minors is only wrong if both parties are the same gender?
September 11th, 2019 at 8:15:55 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Gandler

They go on about gay pedophiles, but they are also aggressively supporting abolishing the age of consent. That is literally the same mission statement of that group they claim is some gay conspiracy..... If they are not trolling, and they don't see the irony, well I don't know what to say.... I guess sex with minors is only wrong if both parties are the same gender?

I agree
The republican party has become the bizarre party
Against pedo's yet support children getting married to an adult
Really weird
I am against pedos' and against children marrying adults
Seems to me to be a common sense view on this issue, unless you are a republican
sad
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 11th, 2019 at 8:27:50 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6

They go on about gay pedophiles, but they are also aggressively supporting abolishing the age of consent.

and they don't see the irony

Um, apparently YOU don't see the irony even though AZ already explained this to you a few pages back.
Oh well. Since you want to keep ignoring what he said, that's your problem not ours. 🤨
September 11th, 2019 at 8:33:18 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: Shrek
Um, apparently YOU don't see the irony even though AZ already explained this to you a few pages back.
Oh well. Since you want to keep ignoring what he said, that's your problem not ours. 🤨

Are you against Pedo's unless they get married to the child then you are ok with it?
Just seems a really bizarre position
I am against Pedo's
I am against children getting married to an adult. I am pretty surprised you support this. To me its conservatives supporting pedophilia.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 11th, 2019 at 8:35:19 AM permalink
Gandler
Quote: Shrek

He didn't explain anything, he just keeps saying he supports abolishing marriage age limits.... I do not.
September 11th, 2019 at 8:39:48 AM permalink
Shrek
He didn't explain anything, he just keeps saying he supports abolishing marriage age limits.... I do not.

Uh, yeah he did. A few pages back.

But since you're gonna keep claiming over & over that he didn't, I'm not gonna waste my time anymore.
I'm out. Later. ✌️
September 11th, 2019 at 8:44:43 AM permalink
terapined

Bottom line
If AZ supports abolishing marriage age limits and Shrek wont object
AZ and Shrek support pedophilia. That's why Shrek is out of here. He's been exposed as a pedo supporter.
September 11th, 2019 at 10:01:25 AM permalink
Shrek
AZ and Shrek support pedophilia. That's why Shrek is out of here. He's been exposed as a pedo supporter.

This has gotta be worthy of a suspension. This crosses the line and is on par with insulting a person's wife or children.

However, let's see what AZ thinks. If he doesn't make a fuss, then I won't either.
September 11th, 2019 at 10:02:02 AM permalink
Gandler
I agree
The republican party has become the bizarre party
Against pedo's yet support children getting married to an adult
Really weird
I am against pedos' and against children marrying adults
Seems to me to be a common sense view on this issue, unless you are a republican
sad

Sadly its not just Republicans, The ACLU and some liberal organizations also support getting rid of or lowering age limits. They say it's about freedom of religion and speech. Sadly, there are idiots on both sides of the isle on this one.

I don't know how any organization can logically support child marriage....
September 11th, 2019 at 10:09:37 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Bottom line
If AZ supports abolishing marriage age limits and Shrek wont object

Why do you continue to post here? On Aug 19 you said goodby to the forum in this post: http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/3011/7/#post123793.

While I strongly disagree with your characterization of this forum in that post, nothing here on the forum has changed since Aug 19, so have you changed your mind about this forum?
Let's go Brandon