The Gay Thread

June 19th, 2020 at 4:44:09 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Me not wanting to have sex with a transsexual man/woman does not mean I give a s... if they use a bathroom of their choosing. I have changed my ideas on bathrooms recently. If I have to go, and the 'ladies' room is a single toilet, I will ABSOLUTELY go in if the 'gentlemans' room is occupied. Since gay men are obviously allowed into mens rooms, why are you thinking a transsexual being in there is worse?

Probably relayed this story here.... but here goes..... Late 1970's McSorleys just starts letting women into famous old Irish pub. Only one bathroom. When a lass has to go she has to walk by the blokes lined up using the urinals. The patrons would cheer anytime a girl would make the trek. My GF at the time (became first wife) would encourage the cheers, and she didn't care as long as no one turned and peed on her.

We make WAY TOO MUCH a deal about bathrooms. If you have an impressionable youth, there should always be an option of a private stall.
June 19th, 2020 at 4:53:56 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
We make WAY TOO MUCH a deal about bathrooms. If you have an impressionable youth, there should always be an option of a private stall.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 11th, 2020 at 5:12:10 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Holy crap, this is Herschel Walker's son.

The kid's obviously flaming, but that's OK because Herschel instilled some good sense in him politically. He goes off on BLM in this video lol

Wouldn't that be something if Trump somehow managed to win the gay vote in Nov???
MAGA!!

July 15th, 2020 at 1:03:39 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Still have not seen the Downton Abbey
movie yet. The DVD price has come
down and I read some of the reviews
on Amazon. Tons of complaints, even
in the positive reviews, about the
amount of Gay activity in the movie.
Lots of people thought it offensive
and not needed. It was not accepted
during the time period and was even
punishable with time in prison. Many
felt like it took up too much space
in the movie.

Now I'll till it's free on Prime, not
going to spend a dime for a DVD.
Dang Woke crap is ruining everything.

To be fair, not a fan of straight sex
scenes in movies either. It's boring.
Sex in real life is basically boring.
It's one of those things that's built
up as being great, but most of the
time it's about as exciting as watching
baseball on TV. Unless you're 19,
of course. Then it's fantastic.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 15th, 2020 at 2:25:33 PM permalink
Shrek
Quote: Evenbob
Tons of complaints, even
in the positive reviews, about the
amount of Gay activity in the movie.
🤢🤮

Then again, you gotta give the gays credit. They're a mere 2-3% of the population, yet everyone in this country is scared of crossing them for some reason.
July 16th, 2020 at 9:05:17 PM permalink
Shrek
OMG you can't make this stuff up man! The gays are now pissed because the Hallmark Channel doesn't have "LGBTQ storylines" in its upcoming holiday movies. Oh cry me a river!! 🙄

https://news.yahoo.com/hallmark-channel-history-exclusion-commitment-lgbtq-storylines-raises-doubt-184107097.html

I said it before and I'll say it again. The gays got their little gay marriage legalized, they brainwashed an entire generation of young people into believing that their lifestyle is perfectly fine, they bullied Hollywood actors and professional athletes into supporting their wacky ideas................yet they're still pissed!!

They're still mad at the world!! Will these people ever be happy??

I say no, and I attribute it to the fact that they're just unhappy people deep down.........
July 17th, 2020 at 3:07:15 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Shrek
OMG you can't make this stuff up man! The gays are now pissed because the Hallmark Channel doesn't have "LGBTQ storylines" in its upcoming holiday movies. Oh cry me a river!! 🙄

https://news.yahoo.com/hallmark-channel-history-exclusion-commitment-lgbtq-storylines-raises-doubt-184107097.html

I said it before and I'll say it again. The gays got their little gay marriage legalized, they brainwashed an entire generation of young people into believing that their lifestyle is perfectly fine, they bullied Hollywood actors and professional athletes into supporting their wacky ideas................yet they're still pissed!!

They're still mad at the world!! Will these people ever be happy??

I say no, and I attribute it to the fact that they're just unhappy people deep down.........

Limbaugh was talking about this in all liberal causes. They are never happy. How long will they be happy with their destruction of the Redskins? They go around in a constant state of bitterness and miserableness. It is like they hate life in general, a possible reason they love abortion so much.
The President is a fink.
July 17th, 2020 at 9:54:25 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Limbaugh was talking about this in all liberal causes. They are never happy.

Because they're sole purpose
is to make others miserable,
because they are miserable
themselves. Who do you
suppose is more prone to
depression and mood swings,
libs or conservatives. Yup,
you guessed correctly..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 17th, 2020 at 10:07:22 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
themselves. Who do you
suppose is more prone to
you guessed correctly..

I can make a guess at who needs to have their shrink dope them up more. Or who needs a shrink more in the first place for that matter.
The President is a fink.
July 17th, 2020 at 11:34:27 AM permalink
Shrek
themselves. Who do you
suppose is more prone to
you guessed correctly..

Yep, I remember Rush Limbaugh saying that all libbies want to do is spread misery equally.

Like if there's a group of 10 people: 8 of them are happy, 2 of them are miserable.
Rush said that libbies want to make ALL 10 people miserable just to make those 2 people feel better. 😂😂