Tulsi Gabbard

December 5th, 2019 at 12:12:34 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: SOOPOO
And it's a non-issue to me as well. I don't care if Russia or Steyer or Mexico put ads on whose goal is to influence the election. If you think the unemployment line ad I posited does not link to politics, I can't help you understand....

So you think our elections should be reflective of the voices of the entire world without even making an effort to prevent it? Surprised you’re worried about illegals. At least they are people who are actually living here.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 5th, 2019 at 1:04:21 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
So you think our elections should be reflective of the voices of the entire world without even making an effort to prevent it? Surprised you’re worried about illegals. At least they are people who are actually living here.

So how do you propose determining which ads are allowed and which are not? Who gets to play King Solomon? Trump, Senate, House, Supreme Court, Soopoo, me, you?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 5th, 2019 at 1:18:25 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: kenarman
So how do you propose determining which ads are allowed and which are not? Who gets to play King Solomon? Trump, Senate, House, Supreme Court, Soopoo, me, you?

File a lawsuit if you think an ad violates some law. Courts decide. That’s what’s always been done.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 5th, 2019 at 1:20:16 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0

Take big money out of political campaigns. One party talks about it, one party will never do it.
December 5th, 2019 at 3:37:02 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tripdufan
Take big money out of political campaigns. One party talks about it, one party will never do it.

It cannot and will not ever happen. Cannot "get money out" anymore than you can hold water back.

And I agree, Democrats are never going to give up all that special interest money.
The President is a fink.
December 5th, 2019 at 3:43:57 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
It cannot and will not ever happen. Cannot "get money out" anymore than you can hold water back.

And I agree, Democrats are never going to give up all that special interest money.

This is why we need generational leadership change. This isn't American't. Bye boomer.
December 5th, 2019 at 4:22:42 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Tripdufan
This is why we need generational leadership change. This isn't American't. Bye boomer.

How is a "leadership change" going to change the laws of physics?

"Boomer?"
The President is a fink.
December 5th, 2019 at 10:36:31 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
File a lawsuit if you think an ad violates some law. Courts decide. That’s what’s always been done.

The courts decide on the law. Who writes the law? Do you really think the way the law was written would be impartial in todays world? That is why we must defend our freedom of speech. If we lose that right we lose all our freedoms.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 5th, 2019 at 11:15:29 PM permalink
rxwine
The courts decide on the law. Who writes the law? Do you really think the way the law was written would be impartial in todays world? That is why we must defend our freedom of speech. If we lose that right we lose all our freedoms.

Why do you want us to give full speech rights about our elections to people who are adversaries like the Russians? Or China, or Iran, or N. korea? None of them can vote here.
December 6th, 2019 at 3:26:52 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Why do you want us to give full speech rights about our elections to people who are adversaries like the Russians? Or China, or Iran, or N. korea? None of them can vote here.

Funny, though, the left insists their citizens all have the right to enter the USA whether their society is an enemy to us or not. They went to court to fight for it.
The President is a fink.