Donald's Mexican wall

Page 6 of 9« First<3456789>
August 27th, 2019 at 12:37:13 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
I guarantee you Obama would never want to build a wall across the entire border as a solution to immigration problems.

Because he liked illegal immigration, of course he would not.
The President is a fink.
August 27th, 2019 at 12:40:29 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I’m against the wall because Mexico isn’t paying for it!

Typical bait and switch from a con man....
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 27th, 2019 at 2:50:00 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: petroglyph
What is your solution then, for the negative birth rate?

There probably is no solution. Like AZDuffman said in another thread, the US is pretty much doomed. If you want to argue that we don't need a wall because the US is going to hell anyway, then that's an argument I might buy.

Libbies have done a great job destroying our country.
August 27th, 2019 at 2:59:30 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Shrek
There probably is no solution. Like AZDuffman said in another thread, the US is pretty much doomed. If you want to argue that we don't need a wall because the US is going to hell anyway, then that's an argument I might buy.

Western Civilization is doomed, which means the world is doomed. Europe is gone. Japan is gone. Not sure how Korea is looking. Even China, which is not western, is assured of demographic destruction. When the west goes, the leadership of the world goes.
The President is a fink.
August 27th, 2019 at 3:05:04 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
Western Civilization is doomed, which means the world is doomed. Europe is gone. Japan is gone. Not sure how Korea is looking. Even China, which is not western, is assured of demographic destruction. When the west goes, the leadership of the world goes.

Yep, now I know how the "woke" people in Rome felt when they saw the inevitable decline on the horizon. Sad.

Libbies have done a great job destroying our country the world.
August 27th, 2019 at 4:49:52 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Yep, now I know how the "woke" people in Rome felt when they saw the inevitable decline on the horizon. Sad.

You do have to wonder about that. Some had to have seen it.
The President is a fink.
August 27th, 2019 at 4:52:19 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25

No different than the rest of the animal kingdom, everyone's in it for themselves.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 27th, 2019 at 5:00:50 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: AZDuffman
You do have to wonder about that. Some had to have seen it.
Of course. And just like today some got hugely wealthy off of it by investing accordingly.

I watched this yesterday, it's the first time I've watched Steve Bannon. But I did because I like Kyle Bass, they were both very informative on Trumps struggle with the Chinese trade battle. This video explains pretty well the trade conflict and the conflict rising up in the SE China sea. It's worth knowing what is going on in the coming fight.

I think you would like this if you had time as Bannon also repeatedly praises Trump. https://youtu.be/qH5QzuzD01A
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 28th, 2019 at 3:41:40 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 28th, 2019 at 6:12:32 AM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
Everyone is arguing about whether replacement wall is new wall. How about saying, “ No new mile of border wall has been constructed.” Because there is no disputing that. The wall might be new, but the coverage has not increased.

What troubles me is the new insistence on building at all cost: seizing land using eminent domain without following proper procedure, ignoring environmental impact, all with the promise of pardons. None of this has yet been done, but the reasons are obvious. There was no planning, there was no consideration. There was just “Build a wall.” And now that it is wall time, the enormity of the task dictates that it will take more time than is expedient to claim a political victory. So the bull charges ahead without regard to the law or the cost, metaphorically speaking.

Notice I take no stand on the need for the wall. But if you’re going to do it, then this slipshod approach: no plans, no infrastructure, no logistics, no accounting, no foresight; this is a situation set up for waste, fraud, and failure. You can’t wish or will a wall into existence.
Page 6 of 9« First<3456789>