Your internet fails? LMAO! :D

Page 2 of 6<12345>Last »
August 26th, 2019 at 12:09:58 PM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
Quote: Evenbob
LOLOLOL! My feelings exactly.

Six almost impenetrable paragraphs, of failed attempts at duplicity for its own sake, for the enjoyment of the perpetrator. As if we all share that same need.
August 26th, 2019 at 6:10:32 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Quote: Mosca
Six almost impenetrable paragraphs, of failed attempts at duplicity for its own sake, for the enjoyment of the perpetrator. As if we all share that same need.

Hey I just wanted to talk about those "Friends," ;)
August 27th, 2019 at 5:47:11 AM permalink
KNathan
I guess one of my LITERAL Internet Fails is the time I failed to get the Admin to BAN a Sock. The Sock had become useless and stupid so I wrote a very nasty and foul thread in an attempt to get the Admin to just get rid of this Sock. This was the only time I actively attempted to get a Sock banned. The Admin didn't ban the Sock when he read that nasty and foul thread so I was stuck with this Sock I no longer wanted to wear so to speak. The Admin finally banned the Account for a way less offensive thing. I was so happy when this particular Sock was banned. In hindsight I should have just outright ASKED the Admin for a ban. Someone else did something similar and he granted it.
August 27th, 2019 at 6:21:36 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: KNathan
I guess one of my LITERAL Internet Fails is the time I failed to get the Admin to BAN a Sock. The Sock had become useless and stupid so I wrote a very nasty and foul thread in an attempt to get the Admin to just get rid of this Sock. This was the only time I actively attempted to get a Sock banned. The Admin didn't ban the Sock when he read that nasty and foul thread so I was stuck with this Sock I no longer wanted to wear so to speak. The Admin finally banned the Account for a way less offensive thing. I was so happy when this particular Sock was banned. In hindsight I should have just outright ASKED the Admin for a ban. Someone else did something similar and he granted it.

So, this 'Number One Navy Seal' sock was one of your own !!!!! Way back in 2014/15? ( Yes, I did locate it easily )
YOU describe YOUR OWN SOCK as 'useless and stupid' and YOU wrote a 'nasty and foul thread in an attempt' to get that sock banned?

Why ? Just WHY ? Is it a diagnosed disorder?

Useless and stupid
LOL.

In hindsight, since the sock was one of your own creations, why could you not just kill it off? Even better, why could you not confess to the admin and get all your multiple ID's suitably dealt with at the same time?
August 27th, 2019 at 10:39:43 AM permalink
KNathan
Quote: OnceDear
So, this 'Number One Navy Seal' sock was one of your own !!!!! Way back in 2014/15? ( Yes, I did locate it easily )
YOU describe YOUR OWN SOCK as 'useless and stupid' and YOU wrote a 'nasty and foul thread in an attempt' to get that sock banned
Why ? Just WHY ? Is it a diagnosed disorder?

LOL.

In hindsight, since the sock was one of your own creations, why could you not just kill it off? Even better, why could you not confess to the admin and get all your multiple ID's suitably dealt with at the same time?

Posters on that board said something like,"Donna should just confess who she really is. We all know that these certain "New Posters," are really Donna." The reply was, something like, "Well, if Donna confesses, the Admin will ban the Socks!"
August 27th, 2019 at 12:50:35 PM permalink
OnceDear
Posters on that board said something like,"Donna should just confess who she really is. We all know that these certain "New Posters," are really Donna." The reply was, something like, "Well, if Donna confesses, the Admin will ban the Socks!"
I don't know the admin policies of that forum, but assuming they ban ALL socks AND the primary account, then the courteous thing to do was apologise, accept the ban, and go get a life.

It's clear you get some sort of satisfaction from creating these 'friend' sock accounts and engaging them in conversation and occasional argument. Sometimes they argue with you and support you. But you must see the intrinsic dishonesty of this. Heck, how many times have you 'promised' that certain socks aren't you, only to later have it proved that you were lying. LYING.... Get it, in the real world, NOBODY likes a liar.

These fabrications are fair enough and mostly harmless to us, but the LYING damages YOU in real life. In real life, YOU become a pariah.

Right now, I don't even know if you are really Karen, the dark skinned 35 yo ( virgin ). Right now, I don't care.

I understand you've given Wizard visual evidence that you are Karen, the dark skinned lady. But don't you really think you can be more? Maybe bring out honest Karen, and euthenize these fictional alter egos. There are plenty of forums where 'real Karen' could make real friends. Or do you want to die old and alone, jabbering lies and nonsense to your carers as they ignore and despise you?

Incidentally, Mike has been kind to you here. you even have some members that care a little for 'real you'* Why alienate them? Why p155 all over the internet with your Walter Mitty 'harmless' fabrications.

Be bigger than that.

ps. I know you keep it in mind, but I'm told that your amnesty here and your welcome here expire when one single sock is identified as you. Probably why no doughnuts have joined here recently. Keep it in mind for your own sake.

Regards,
OD

* Neither Freddy, nor 'Juan' give a damn about you. You are just a toy for them to weaponise or exploit.

August 27th, 2019 at 1:31:45 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: OnceDear
Unintended duplicate deleted

You trust so much in that long
post. I don't trust anybody
who's had that many socks
and went so far out of their
way to deceive. If they told
me the sun was shining I'd
look out the window to make
sure they aren't lying.

I had a GF long ago who had
a teen daughter who lied about
everything. I mean everything.
In a very short while you don't
believe anything she says.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 27th, 2019 at 1:41:04 PM permalink
OnceDear
Quote: Evenbob
You trust so much in that long
post. I don't trust anybody
who's had that many socks
and went so far out of their
way to deceive. If they told
me the sun was shining I'd
look out the window to make
sure they aren't lying.

I had a GF long ago who had
a teen daughter who lied about
everything. I mean everything.
In a very short while you don't
believe anything she says.
I hate to agree with you EvenBob. But we ARE in agreement that KNathan is/has already identified herself as someone who cannot and should not be trusted in any way in real life.

She has already deeply poisoned the well.

Can we agree that she would be well advised to change her ways, for her own sake?
August 27th, 2019 at 1:47:50 PM permalink
KNathan
Once Dear, I was already banned as the "Donna," on that website when I created those Socks
And I'll add something more.... "Donna" is the NICKNAME given by the other Posters on that website. The real name on that website is Donathan. I The Admin's name on that website is Nathan. See? Nathan and Donathan seem eerily alike AND posters were making jokes about Do Nathan, which it wasn't supposed to be at all. I had to to clarify that Donathan is supposed to sound like Jonathan except with a D. Also, Donathan sounds a bit similar to "Donate," which Posters also made references to. ;) On a side note, I am NOT the same Nathan on that other website. I chose Nathan as a screenname on WOV because it is a nickname of one of my favorite names, Nathaniel. ;) I had chose Donathan as a name before I even knew about that other website because I wanted a screenname that was uncommon but not too far off from a common name like Jonathan. ;)
August 27th, 2019 at 1:52:36 PM permalink
OnceDear
Once Dear, I was already banned as the "Donna," on that website when I created those Socks
And I'll add something more.... "Donna" is the NICKNAME given by the other Posters on that website. The real name on that website is Donathan. The Admin's name on that website is Nathan. See? Nathan and Donathan seem eerily alike AND I posters were naking jokes about Do Nathan, which it wasn't supposed to be at all. I had to to clarify that Donathan is supposed to sound like Jonathan except with a D. Also, Donathan sounds a bit similar to Donate," which Posters also made references to. ;)
As always, you answer the point that no-one raised and totally skip the salient ones.
That's another trait that does you a deep dis-service.
No-one likes a liar. I already said that.

Few people persist in trying to help or befriend someone who is totally dis-inclined to be helped or befriended.
Page 2 of 6<12345>Last »