Your internet fails? LMAO! :D

Page 5 of 6« First<23456>
August 29th, 2019 at 9:01:16 AM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
I guess I just like to roleplay on the internet. :)
August 29th, 2019 at 12:33:57 PM permalink
KNathan
On a side note, think of this thread as MY Internet fails as this is basically what it is anyways. ;)
August 29th, 2019 at 12:46:49 PM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
Quote: KNathan

I guess I just like to roleplay on the internet. :)

Role playing is when both parties are aware of the game. What you are doing is catfishing.
August 29th, 2019 at 1:22:54 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: OnceDear
So, this 'Number One Navy Seal' sock was one of your own !!!!! Way back in 2014/15? ( Yes, I did locate it easily )
YOU describe YOUR OWN SOCK as 'useless and stupid' and YOU wrote a 'nasty and foul thread in an attempt' to get that sock banned?

Why ? Just WHY ? Is it a diagnosed disorder?

LOL.

In hindsight, since the sock was one of your own creations, why could you not just kill it off? Even better, why could you not confess to the admin and get all your multiple ID's suitably dealt with at the same time?

I decided to get rid of "Number One Navy Seal," because that account soon basically became "I am not Donathan" posts and arguing between NONS and Donathan and besides I wasn't a real Navy SEAL. The Posters were like,"You're a Navy SEAL imposter. You called Sea, Air, and Land a Seal like a sea Animal not a SEAL unlike legitimate Navy SEALS do.

" I did pass the test before when asked what RECENT Navy Class I attended. I hopped onto Google and looked up the latest Navy Seal Class was in that year. It was Class 300 or 12 forgot exactly which one it was. I answered the last Class 300 or 12 and later on Posters were like,"NONS got the last class right as Class 300 or 12 graduated like two months ago, but I don't know why he wouldn't use the correct Acronym for Navy SEALS." Someone else said something like,"I hope this "Navy Seal," realizes that impersonating a Navy SEAL is a serious crime and I have half a mind to find out this "Navy Seals," IP and report it to the REAL Navy Military. I soon admitted that I wasn't a real Navy SEAL and was just pretending to be a Navy SEAL and that it was just an impulsive thing and I didn't want trouble with the REAL Navy Military. The Admin finally banned the NONS Account after NONS admitted to impersonating Navy SEALS. Thank God. :)
August 29th, 2019 at 5:42:58 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: Mosca
Role playing is when both parties are aware of the game. What you are doing is catfishing.

Hey, I only catfished ONE person in the real world and I realized what a stupid idea doing that was tbe same day I did it! And I ended up paying for that stupid decision for two years! But me and the person I catfished ate in a truce now and we are both over my stupid mistake. :)
August 30th, 2019 at 4:01:35 PM permalink
Mosca
Quote: KNathan
Hey, I only catfished ONE person in the real world and I realized what a stupid idea doing that was tbe same day I did it! And I ended up paying for that stupid decision for two years! But me and the person I catfished ate in a truce now and we are both over my stupid mistake. :)

Actually, what you are doing is trolling.
August 30th, 2019 at 6:22:53 PM permalink
KNathan
Actually, what you are doing is trolling.

The thing is, I am often impulsive online.... I'm also the same person who thought that starting a "Favorite Posters?" Thread couldn't go wrong as in my head I thought of it as a praise thread. Only when a Mod deleted it less than an hour later and subsequently banned me did it dawn on me how horrible that Praise Thread could have potentially gotten had that Mod not killed it shortly after birth.
September 4th, 2019 at 11:02:24 AM permalink
KNathan
A long time ago, I did a kind of innocent thing as a Newbie on another website, was told off by some older Members, and thinking I'd get support by at least one person for talkkng about how I did not deserve the rudeness as a brand new Member I called them out for being incredibly rude to a brand New Member. An older Member replied something like,"Yes, you deserve the harsh responses you got here. I don't know what you were thinking coming on here asking for help with YOUR personal problem. Seriously? Your very first thread was asking us to help you out with your personal life? We don't even know you so we wouldn't care about your personal problems and doing that was bad on your part. In fact, I was going to tell you off myself but other Older Members beat me to the punch. Let this be a lesson to you. Not too many people are going to be overjoyed to help someone who's first thread was asking for help in their personal life." Needless to say, I didn't last too long at that website.
September 4th, 2019 at 12:36:05 PM permalink
Mosca
So what.
September 4th, 2019 at 1:23:40 PM permalink
KNathan
So what.

I learned my lesson the hard way not to do what should have been common sense in the first place. I don't know how I thought that asking a website for help who had no idea who I was for help with my personal life was a good idea and then thinking I'd get defended when Posters began attacking me.
Page 5 of 6« First<23456>