Women: 2019 edition

Page 4 of 5<12345>
December 20th, 2019 at 10:43:58 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
Followed to its logical conclusion, maybe it means he himself is closeted?
👍👍

Come to think of it, has he ever talked about beautiful women? I can't recall him ever talking about women although I've only been here a short time. One of you guys would be able to answer that better than me. He has, however, talked a lot about the love and support he has for his gay friends.

So he talks a lot about gay men but never about women? What does that say??

Hmm.............................................?? 🤔
December 20th, 2019 at 4:14:20 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: SOOPOO
Quote: Shrek
Yep, and the funny thing about these libbies is that they go on & on about how being gay is totally normal. However if it's so normal, then why do they think it's an "insult" to accuse conservatives of being gay??

Ah, the answer is because they really don't believe it's normal haha!!
After all, you can't insult somebody by accusing them of doing something normal.

So it makes me laugh whenever the pot smoking libbie accuses conservatives of being gay because he is actually subconsciously admitting that he thinks such behavior isn't normal!! 🤣🤣🤣

Shrek, the libbies are not making fun of the few but newsworthy 'conservatives' that have been outed as being gay because they are gay; they are just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy these fake conservatives show.
Think how tortured you must be to be a gay man, actively and openly espousing an anti-gay agenda!

I am not going to address him directly because he is clearly a troll, who I sadly have to continue to see through quotes from reputable, but you are right. Nobody (on the left) thinks being called gay is insulting, it's just ironic, when individuals and organizations who have track records of going against homosexuality turn out to have gay affairs....

Also, similar to "family values" types who get outed with prostitutes or mistresses or whatever....

It just shows hypocrisy in social views, one view preached to the public, and one view practiced....

Nothing is wrong with sex before marriage or gay sex, (in my view) but don't say that there is something wrong with it, while you are out doing drugs and getting with prostitutes while married with kids.... Its not a hard concept.... Its the hypocrisy we criticize, not the actions....

Don't claim to be hard on drugs, while you father bailed you out many times during college for drug related offenses when you were younger.... Don't claim to be pro-"traditional marriage" while cheating.... Don't claim to be anti-gay, when that is clearly your preference.... Don't claim to be pro-family when you see your mistress more than your wife and kids...

I am very libertarian socially, as long as it is consesual and amongst adults, I really don't care what you do in your free time.
-That does not mean that unhealthy habits should not be taxed and licenced..... Of course they should.... I support the legalization of most substances and prostitution and "vice" activity (gambling, etc....) but all productive societies levy heavy taxes and licenses on providers....
December 21st, 2019 at 12:51:36 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Gandler
Its the hypocrisy we criticize, not the actions....
As usual, you totally threw up a strawman which is a typical libbie tactic.

FYI, this is what your pot smoking libbie friend said:
Quote: terapined
These type of stories make me suspicious of the anti-gay members on this board. Seems many of those in the closet are anti-gay conservatives. Weird.

I don't know if the meds were clouding your judgment when you wrote your message, but the pot smoking libbie is not pointing out any "hypocrisy". He made that statement as an "insult", BUT it can only be insulting if he feels that being gay isn't normal which is oh soooooooooo ironic. 😂😂
December 22nd, 2019 at 8:45:51 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: Shrek
........says the unmarried 60-year-old guy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Personal insult, three-day suspension.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
December 22nd, 2019 at 8:46:09 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: ams288
At least two of them posting in this very thread. Sad!

Personal insult, three-day suspension.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
June 8th, 2020 at 8:40:07 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
And now for 2020 - I started chatting with this woman a few days ago from a dating site:

June 8th, 2020 at 9:52:55 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: aceofspades
And now for 2020 - I started chatting with this woman a few days ago from a dating site:

You really need to join MGTOW. Dating sites are a waste of time for men.
The President is a fink.
June 8th, 2020 at 9:54:57 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83

Red pill time?
June 8th, 2020 at 10:11:39 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

From the wording it's a foreigner and
probably lives 5000 miles from here.
Places like India are full of full time
scammers who do this for a living.
I saw a recent video where a 6
story office building was nothing
but cubicles of computer scammers,
it was amazing. Every scam under
the sun, 24/7. For every hundred
that fail, one will pay off big time.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 8th, 2020 at 10:34:35 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Red pill time?

Yup.

I saw a YT video where a woman pretended to be a guy on Tinder or something like it. She was amazed at how women just ignore most responses. I gave up after years of getting maybe 1 reply in 10 and of those few will ever want to meet you. Should we even get into the pics with their kids saying, "My kids come first but I want you to put me first......."

As EB said, this one looks like a scam. But real ones are just as bad. One example.

The President is a fink.
Page 4 of 5<12345>