Welcome our latest admin!

Page 1 of 3123>
August 29th, 2019 at 10:38:31 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I would like to congratulation OnceDear on his promotion to full Admin. We agreed on his promotion about a month ago, but there were some server issues that delayed the changes on the technical side. It will be good to have a deputy to keep the behavior here in check.

As long as JB was tinkering around under the hood, we finally cleaned up the profanity in Nareed's signature. Before, only the users could edit that. I also unsuspended Nareed and officially welcome her back and hope she can behave herself.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
August 29th, 2019 at 10:49:20 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Wizard
I would like to congratulation OnceDear on his promotion to full Admin. We agreed on his promotion about a month ago, but there were some server issues that delayed the changes on the technical side. It will be good to have a deputy to keep the behavior here in check.

As long as JB was tinkering around under the hood, we finally cleaned up the profanity in Nareed's signature. Before, only the users could edit that. I also unsuspended Nareed and officially welcome her back and hope she can behave herself.

Thank you. I think both were good decisions.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 29th, 2019 at 12:52:04 PM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
Go Nareed!!
August 29th, 2019 at 1:46:29 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Wizard
I would like to congratulation OnceDear on his promotion to full Admin.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 29th, 2019 at 2:54:56 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Congratulations, Once Dear on becoming a Mod for Diversity Tomorrow!"
:D
August 29th, 2019 at 3:01:45 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: KNathan
Congratulations, Once Dear on becoming a Mod for Diversity Tomorrow!"
:D
Thank you. Congratulations, KNathan on not creating any socks here.

!:D
August 29th, 2019 at 3:08:25 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: OnceDear

I did create like two Socks, Kentry and BlackjackPro but that's the only Socks I have on here. :)
September 1st, 2019 at 6:48:50 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: OnceDear

On this subject, can we finally get a mod to use their special tools to look into whether or not YeahBaby and Shrek are the same person?

Maybe it’s pure coincidence Shrek joins just as YB stops posting regularly. Maybe Shrek has been lurking for a while and that’s why he seems to already have a deep knowledge of the board and it’s members. And maybe both Shrek and YB have a visceral hate for proper grammar, liberals, and gays. Or maybe not.

And of course, congrats on the promotion OnceDear.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 1st, 2019 at 7:07:17 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: ams288
On this subject, can we finally get a mod to use their special tools to look into whether or not YeahBaby and Shrek are the same person.
The first thing I did was check a few identities for sock like qualities. No names mentioned. 😀
September 1st, 2019 at 11:50:46 AM permalink
KNathan
Quote: ams288
On this subject, can we finally get a mod to use their special tools to look into whether or not YeahBaby and Shrek are the same person?

Maybe it’s pure coincidence Shrek joins just as YB stops posting regularly. Maybe Shrek has been lurking for a while and that’s why he seems to already have a deep knowledge of the board and it’s members. And maybe both Shrek and YB have a visceral hate for proper grammar, liberals, and gays. Or maybe not.

And of course, congrats on the promotion OnceDear.

I think you should tread lightly on this one. I know firsthand how badly "Seeds," like this can grow to huge trees. On another website that I am the Infamous Donathan, a Legitimate Newbie was accused of being a Sock of Donathan and despite his claims that he had just joined and wasn't Donathan, the Posters continued to accuse him of being my Sock. Some Posters did acknowledge that they didn't think the LN and Donathan were the same person but despite this, some other Posters continued to harass the LN. He finally had enough and ran off the board and hasn't come back in 7 years. It turned out, surprise, surprise, this Newbie was actually Legitimate and telling the truth, but it was far too late. They ended up running off some Innocent Legitimate Newbie.
Page 1 of 3123>