Welcome our latest admin!

Page 2 of 3<123>
September 1st, 2019 at 1:00:17 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: KNathan
I think you should tread lightly on this one.

And I think you should be nuked because of all your various socks. But what do our opinions matter?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 1st, 2019 at 1:33:04 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
They ended up running off some Innocent Legitimate Newbie.
Surprise Surprise. YOU CAUSED THAT! Your harmless sock creating 'mischief' caused disruption and had a real impact on a real person as well as any collateral damage done to that forum.

That's why you are unwelcome on some forums and why your (previous) behaviour is despised.

DON'T dare blame the moderators. As to warning us..... Just don't go there.
September 1st, 2019 at 3:07:20 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Quote: OnceDear
Surprise Surprise. YOU CAUSED THAT! Your harmless sock creating 'mischief' caused disruption and had a real impact on a real person as well as any collateral damage done to that forum.

That's why you are unwelcome on some forums and why your (previous) behaviour is despised.

DON'T dare blame the moderators. As to warning us..... Just don't go there.

I wasn't blaming the Moderators. I was saying that some of the Posters on that board ran off the Legitimate Newbie by accusing him of being a Donathan Sock. I implied my indirect part in causing him to be unfairly accused of being a DS.
September 1st, 2019 at 3:15:10 PM permalink
OnceDear
I wasn't blaming the Moderators. I was saying that some of the Posters on that board ran off the Legitimate Newbie by accusing him of being a Donathan Sock.
So you are blaming members of that forum?
No Karen. Blame yourself.
You KNEW about your socks.
YOU sowed suspicion by creating socks.
It's the same crap you repeat time after time, forum after forum.
You may have desisted here and on WOV, because you realise the consequences of doing it again.
Don't think your actions have been fully laughed off. They weren't funny then, they aren't funny now.
September 1st, 2019 at 4:14:13 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
I wasn't blaming the Moderators. I was saying that some of the Posters on that board ran off the Legitimate Newbie by accusing him of being a Donathan Sock. I implied my indirect part in causing him to be unfairly accused of being a DS.

You directly accused several innocent new members of being socks and ran them off WoV over a couple of years. So it takes a LOT of nerve for you to be lecturing anyone about it. I have your PMs, so please don't try to deny it. Not that I'm outing any content in PM, because each of them (the three I'm thinking of) you made public accusations in threads as well.

And that doesn't even cover accusations you made against your own socks. Yeesh.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
September 1st, 2019 at 4:21:01 PM permalink
OnceDear
Quote: beachbumbabs
You directly accused several innocent new members of being socks and ran them off WoV over a couple of years. So it takes a LOT of nerve for you to be lecturing anyone about it. I have your PMs, so please don't try to deny it. Not that I'm outing any content in PM, because each of them (the three I'm thinking of) you made public accusations in threads as well.

And that doesn't even cover accusations you made against your own socks. Yeesh.
I'll say again.
Karen. Don't go there.
Don't try to justify or laugh off your previous dreadful behaviour elsewhere, over on WOV and on this very forum.
Each time you refer to them and put !D or LMAO in such posts, you show contempt for this forum and to your host here.
September 1st, 2019 at 7:16:19 PM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
... Naw, never mind. OnceDear, Triple B, you got this covered.
September 2nd, 2019 at 4:33:15 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: OnceDear
I'll say again.
Karen. Don't go there.
Don't try to justify or laugh off your previous dreadful behaviour elsewhere, over on WOV and on this very forum.
Each time you refer to them and put !D or LMAO in such posts, you show contempt for this forum and to your host here.

Come on OD. You have been granted the authority to ban her. Use it. She is trolling the forum by re posting in the EvenBob thread, and this thread as well. You KNOW if you do so you will not regret it. This forum will flourish if you do, as many more will head over from WoV.
September 2nd, 2019 at 4:41:33 AM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Quote: SOOPOO
Come on OD. You have been granted the authority to ban her. Use it. She is trolling the forum by re posting in the EvenBob thread, and this thread as well. You KNOW if you do so you will not regret it. This forum will flourish if you do, as many more will head over from WoV.

You know what Soopoo? I am tired of you. All you do is harass me and insult me despite me not harassing and insulting ypu.
September 2nd, 2019 at 5:16:50 AM permalink
OnceDear
Quote: SOOPOO
I have indeed been granted that authority. However, it's my intention to apply a 'less is more' approach to moderation here, as I've told Wizard.

This is not my forum, so I'll try to use my authority to impose what I interpret to be Wizard's values ( Rightly or wrongly: Shared or not )

Currently I see some behaviours by 'certain members' that might be construed as 'testing the rules' and even trolling. For now, I'll echo Wizard in advising all members to quietly block threads and users that they don't like. . . For now!

I'm not blocking those threads or users: Indeed, I'm watching closely as some members seem to like the attention as they play with fire. I'm carrying both gasoline and an extinguisher, which I'll use, or not use as the mood takes me.
I know how some members love metaphors $:o)
Page 2 of 3<123>