Fictional Movies that are too close for comfort and hit home hard? :/

September 3rd, 2019 at 11:55:46 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Crawl 2019 movie is about a Category 5 Hurricane that is also about some blood thirsty Alligator(s)... The Alligators are stalking a father, daughter, and their Dog in the middle of a Category 5 Hurricane. I live in FLORIDA that has both Category 5 Hurricanes AND Alligators, and as you can see, a movie about a Category 5 Hurricane and Alligator(s) stalking a family makes me laugh uneasily at best. This movie could easily happen to me or close to me so..... Yeah... Wow...
September 4th, 2019 at 12:07:20 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
What most of us do instead of starting
new threads every day, is, we use
existing threads. This could have
easily gone into the movies thread.
Rather than being blocked by me.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 4th, 2019 at 5:39:48 AM permalink
KNathan
Quote: Evenbob
What most of us do instead of starting
new threads every day, is, we use
existing threads. This could have
easily gone into the movies thread.
Rather than being blocked by me.

I don't know, it seemed like a good idea thread after Florida just dodged a bullet from Hurricane Dorian not coming straight for us.
September 4th, 2019 at 7:02:59 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Me checking out any new thread created by Nathan to see if it’s as worthless as I’d expected:

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 4th, 2019 at 8:49:06 AM permalink
KNathan
Quote: ams288
Me checking out any new thread created by Nathan to see if it’s as worthless as I’d expected:

Hey, this was a good idea thread! I'll admit some of the things I post seem like good ideas in my head but then I later realize how stupid what I posted really was. I'm too ashamed to talk about something I posted that SEEMED hilarious in my head but I got a reply saying something like,"You're a Freak!" I realized what I posted was creepy and stupid, not hilarious. I admitted that I thought what I posted seemed hilarious in my mind but after posting it on the internet I realized how painfully unfunny it really was.