Attorney is part-time prostitute

Page 4 of 4<1234
September 6th, 2019 at 6:28:07 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
A guy on another website with a 🐖 avatar said this,"I have a girlfriend, but I pay Prostitutes for sex. I don't consider it cheating since I don't actually LOVE the Prostitute, I'm just paying her for sex!" Posters were disgusted and replied with his 🐖 Avatar. LMAO the implication was funny. :D
September 6th, 2019 at 8:23:39 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
I wonder how much cheaper Circus Circus! is than Bellagio?

Do you like them with an orange fright wig and a rubber nose?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 6th, 2019 at 8:36:01 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
I know of none. I guess we travel in a different circle....

And because you know everyone,
and it's a discussion had all the
time, I guess that's that.. I've never
asked that of any married woman
in my life, it's none of my business.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 6th, 2019 at 8:42:06 PM permalink
rxwine
When I was around 20, I went with 2 other friends over the border into boys town. If I remember correctly it was around 25 to 35 dollars. These were the younger best looking women.

But there was a tier system for older less desirable prostitutes who didn't even have a regular room to work in. It was like a walk-in closet. When we were trying to leave, the smallest guy among us got blocked by one of these ladies who looked to be about 40 as we tramped noisily along this boardwalk. She kept saying "five dollars, five dollars, blowjob" He said no thanks no thanks, and tried to walk around her and she grabbed him by the crotch and tried to drag him into her room but he managed to escape her grasp and run away.

We laughed at him, but felt a bit sorry for the woman.

This was right in the middle of the afternoon, and there was really not much work to be had I assume. The ladies who weren't asleep were still looking for a customer.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 6th, 2019 at 9:01:52 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: rxwine
When I was around 20, I went with 2 other friends over the border into boys town. If I remember correctly it was around 25 to 35 dollars. These were the younger best looking women.

But there was a tier system for older less desirable prostitutes who didn't even have a regular room to work in. It was like a walk-in closet. When we were trying to leave, the smallest guy among us got blocked by one of these ladies who looked to be about 40 as we tramped noisily along this boardwalk. She kept saying "five dollars, five dollars, blowjob" He said no thanks no thanks, and tried to walk around her and she grabbed him by the crotch and tried to drag him into her room but he managed to escape her grasp and run away.

We laughed at him, but felt a bit sorry for the woman.

This was right in the middle of the afternoon, and there was really not much work to be had I assume. The ladies who weren't asleep were still looking for a customer.

That's borderline attempted rape to me. After he declined she should have left him alone. :/
September 6th, 2019 at 9:07:05 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: KNathan
That's borderline attempted rape to me. After he declined she should have left him alone. :/
When have you heard of men being raped?

I think more men in the US are raped every year than women, if prison rape were counted.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 6th, 2019 at 9:18:22 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: petroglyph

I think more men in the US are raped every year than women, if prison rape were counted.

I have heard of men being raped outside of prison and at a Church's Chicken there was this interesting conversation. "Only idiots do that dumb rape thing in prison. Most inmates just keep to themselves and mind their own business."
September 6th, 2019 at 10:11:16 PM permalink
rxwine

Yes and no. Even by today's standards, it depends.

I'm willing to be corrected. Let's take a worse case scenario, but also what would b a typical rape case.

A woman is walking through a park, and a man jumps out, drags her into woods and forcibly has sex with her.

Someone else reports it, the police arrest the man. But for whatever unknown reason, the woman says she was not raped. That she's not being coerced to say this and says no matter what anyone saw or assumed she was not forcibly raped.

Do you think the man can be convicted, if the woman never alters her claim and never claims she was forced?

Btw, this would have been the position of my friend later, if someone had tried to make him take it as a serious charge. He liked to tell the story himself later on.

Now on the other hand, I can't say for sure the legality of this is true. Like if a spouse shows signs of being injured, at least in some places they will haul the other spouse or partner off regardless of what someone claims. But If you don't have visible injuries I'm not sure if anyone can force you to disclose them.
September 7th, 2019 at 4:25:55 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: petroglyph

I have read it is on the order of 2:1. "Prison rape" is harder to quantify as it is even more subtle than date rape. They have pretty much gotten knock down, drag-em-out rapes out of prisons. These days they more try to get a guy caught in a trick bag. Loan him stuff until he can't pay it back. Demand payment on the spot. Offer a solution. Solution might be a hand job only. But once a guy steps on that slope he shows he can be turned out. Sooner or later he is someone's kid. If he is lucky it ends there. Probably he will soon be pimped out or sold off. A life unimaginable for his whole time in the can as once a punk, always a punk. Very rare a guy can climb out of that status.

"Only idiots do that dumb rape thing in prison. Most inmates just keep to themselves and mind their own business."

Except for the ones that can't. The ones who get put in a cell with a know rapist to get them in line. The white guy on an almost all black tier. The 18 year old who thought it was cute to do a robbery and ends up in max.
The President is a fink.
Page 4 of 4<1234