Page 2 of 3<123>
September 6th, 2019 at 4:43:24 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: Mosca
Not sure where that puts me.

In the shack 'cross the ravine from me.

Howdy neighbor =)
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
September 6th, 2019 at 6:22:03 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Hmm. I remember feeling bad for this guy. I heard a guy was jailed after having sex with a "woman" who was in some bar and had a bunch of tattooes and looked about 25. He was jailed because she turned out to only be THIRTEEN. O.O. I felt so bad for him. How would he know that that 25 year old looking 13 year old with a bunch of tattoes hanging out in a bar was some 13 year old kid? I must be a Liberal because the Conservative would be saying he should have asked for an ID.
September 6th, 2019 at 7:09:36 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: KNathan
Hmm. I remember feeling bad for this guy. I heard a guy was jailed after having sex with a "woman" who was in some bar and had a bunch of tattooes and looked about 25. He was jailed because she turned out to only be THIRTEEN. O.O. I felt so bad for him. How would he know that that 25 year old looking 13 year old with a bunch of tattoes hanging out in a bar was some 13 year old kid? I must be a Liberal because the Conservative would be saying he should have asked for an ID.

There was an "LA Law" about this in the 1980s. Argument was if the bouncers thought she was 21 and she presented herself as 21 the guy would reasonably assume she was 21. I would vote to acquit.
The President is a fink.
September 6th, 2019 at 7:21:59 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: AZDuffman
There was an "LA Law" about this in the 1980s. Argument was if the bouncers thought she was 21 and she presented herself as 21 the guy would reasonably assume she was 21. I would vote to acquit.

I agree with you. If a 13 year old looks like an Adult and is hanging out in a bar(Where was this 13 year old girl's PARENTS? At 13, I was either at school or at home or hanging out with my family Members, I wasn't hanging out in bars)there's no way that someone who thought she was an Adult should be jailed. I wonder how this 13 year old even got tattooes in the first place since Tattoo Parlors require the Client to be 18 or over or have Parental Permission. Unless she got an older Friend to ink her up in his house or something. Once again her Parents should know what their 13 year old daughter is up to.
September 6th, 2019 at 8:00:16 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188

If the judge also thinks she looks old enough I could see it going that way, or the guy getting a very light judgment at worst.

If the law was like the typical cigarette law though one would always get burned. Though you can buy them at 18 or 21, the law says the seller must believe you are over 30, or sometimes 45 without checking ID. Hard to get around that.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 6th, 2019 at 8:13:21 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
delete wrong thread.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 7th, 2019 at 4:41:21 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
If the judge also thinks she looks old enough I could see it going that way, or the guy getting a very light judgment at worst.

If the law was like the typical cigarette law though one would always get burned. Though you can buy them at 18 or 21, the law says the seller must believe you are over 30, or sometimes 45 without checking ID. Hard to get around that.

It was a TV show, but it makes a good point. You also have to go with "spirit of the law." Statutory Rape laws were not put in place to protect girls that pretend to be 18 to get into bars and pick up guys. They are there to protect girls who say have a teacher who has power over them and manipulates them. They eventually consent, so no element of a criminal rape is there. But it is wrong to do this, so you have the statutory rape law. These laws were not meant to protect tramps who go into a bar to get picked up.

IMHO if she is in a place where people under 18 are not allowed, she loses the protection of the statutory rape law. The bar needs to be set high as there are so many aggressive young ladies today. Some might think they are playing a little game. Some might be looking for a payday. Without coercion, I will vote to acquit. Statutory Rape laws were not put in place to protect the Traci Lords of the world.
The President is a fink.
September 7th, 2019 at 4:46:58 AM permalink
KNathan
It was a TV show, but it makes a good point. You also have to go with "spirit of the law." Statutory Rape laws were not put in place to protect girls that pretend to be 18 to get into bars and pick up guys. They are there to protect girls who say have a teacher who has power over them and manipulates them. They eventually consent, so no element of a criminal rape is there. But it is wrong to do this, so you have the statutory rape law. These laws were not meant to protect tramps who go into a bar to get picked up.

IMHO if she is in a place where people under 18 are not allowed, she loses the protection of the statutory rape law. The bar needs to be set high as there are so many aggressive young ladies today. Some might think they are playing a little game. Some might be looking for a payday. Without coercion, I will vote to acquit. Statutory Rape laws were not put in place to protect the Traci Lords of the world.

It's kind of funny (The good type of funny)that you use the word "Bar," here and the grown looking 13 year old girl was in a bar. LMAO! :D
September 9th, 2019 at 3:12:43 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Quote: ams288
Quote: DRich
Did you click the box that said under U.S.law that everything you provided was true and correct? If so, why would you lie? Is $125 worth lying for? I really dislike people that lie for selfish reasons.
Yes, I clicked the box.

I lied because I want that $125.

$125 is DEFINITELY worth lying to the FTC for.

I don't care what you do or don't dislike.

WOW!!!! so you will commit a crime and lie to the FTC for $125???????????
DRich is right that's selfish........................

thanks for letting us know what kind of person you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 9th, 2019 at 5:15:23 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: YeahBaby
Quote: ams288
Yes, I clicked the box.

I lied because I want that $125.

$125 is DEFINITELY worth lying to the FTC for.

I don't care what you do or don't dislike.

WOW!!!! so you will commit a crime and lie to the FTC for $125???????????
DRich is right that's selfish........................

thanks for letting us know what kind of person you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Ams defense, he COULD be a week away from payday. I view money way differently on the Payday Thursday than the non Payday Thursday. Payday Thursday, I just got paid, so I'm good. But the non payday Thursday, I'm struggling financially. So on the payday Thursday, I wouldn't be tempted to lie for that $125. On non payday Thursday, that $125 looks really really good...
Page 2 of 3<123>