Oh yeah, don't do that

Page 1 of 212>
April 24th, 2013 at 2:04:24 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
News had a warning about "Cinnamon Challenge", So I looked it up on Youtube

(I accidently wrote Cinnabun challenge first, but that's probably just fattening.)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 24th, 2013 at 2:26:19 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
The cinnamon challenge has been circulating for a few years now. This video is over 3 years old, and it was already well established.

It's sort of an IQ challenge. People watch the videos of these people suffering, and immediately say "I want to try that".

April 25th, 2013 at 1:30:02 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
I don't know why anyone would attempt that but to attempt it without a bottle of water more readily at hand is absurd. She well could have died trying to open the refrigerator and before that fool with the camera even realized she was in trouble.
April 25th, 2013 at 6:25:32 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
People will try all kinds of stuff they see on the screen. Way back in college there was some movie where they showed the characters lying on the lines in the road while traffic went by. Later they had to pull the scene when people tried doing it. Closer to home one roommate was going to try to eat 50 eggs but wanted to not have to eat the yolks (he was worried about the health effects.)
The President is a fink.
April 25th, 2013 at 7:37:41 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Here's the medical warning. Notice like in the second video the girl says she can't breathe

Quote:
Although there are no human studies of cinnamon inhalation, in animal studies the lungs almost immediately become inflamed after a single exposure and still show signs of damage weeks, even months later, says Lipshultz. "In humans, that would be the equivalent of an elderly person developing emphysema and needing oxygen."

The report notes that cinnamon is a caustic powder composed of cellulose fibers that don't dissolve or biodegrade in the lungs. It also contains an oil that produces allergic, irritant or toxic reactions in some people

I notice whenever I add just a small amount in my coffee (starbucks) I can smell it almost immedietely. A tiny reaction (cough) all that spews back into your airway with whole cupfuls in your mouth.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 26th, 2013 at 2:36:08 AM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
Quote: AZDuffman
People will try all kinds of stuff they see on the screen. Way back in college there was some movie where they showed the characters lying on the lines in the road while traffic went by. Later they had to pull the scene when people tried doing it. Closer to home one roommate was going to try to eat 50 eggs but wanted to not have to eat the yolks (he was worried about the health effects.)

The Program.
April 26th, 2013 at 1:42:08 PM permalink
Fleastiff
one roommate was going to try to eat 50 eggs
Paul Newman... Cool Hand Luke.
April 27th, 2013 at 4:59:34 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Fleastiff
Paul Newman... Cool Hand Luke.

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!

For a bonus, can you name the only three women in the movie?
The President is a fink.
April 27th, 2013 at 7:04:20 AM permalink
Fleastiff
WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!

For a bonus, can you name the only three women in the movie?

His dying mother and a road side car-washing slut who dribbled water over her dress to get the prisoners all riled up.
Do I get extra points if I mention that the car had an old Texas plate on it but was actually in a field near Bakersfield, CA which is where the movie was filmed.

One utter fool tried to set fire to himself after seeing a movie. No gel, no starting from darn near hypothermia, no protective material, no side men with CO2, no understanding that he had to go down, go down fast, stay down. No sidemen who understood how to put out a fire rather than fan the flames. He darn near burned it off!
April 27th, 2013 at 7:04:44 AM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
I knew cool hand luke, but was there a scene with people playing chicken sitting in the middle of the road? I do remember there was in the program and it was controversial.
Page 1 of 212>