What I Ate Today

October 14th, 2021 at 10:06:19 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Evenbob
Salmon patties made with canned salmon, breadcrumbs, red onions, an egg and sour cream. Baked not fried. To me this tastes just as good as a hamburger. With none of the calories and saturated fat.

Those patties look good. I have never tried canned salmon, or any canned fish. Do you buy it because you can keep it forever or is it cheaper than buying frozen salmon?
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 14th, 2021 at 10:52:46 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: DRich

Those patties look good. I have never tried canned salmon, or any canned fish. Do you buy it because you can keep it forever or is it cheaper than buying frozen salmon?

It's convenient, it's always there when you need it. It tastes totally different than fresh salmon, just like canned tuna tastes totally different than fresh tuna. I eat canned fish everyday, mostly sardines. They are extremely good for you so you probably won't be interested.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 14th, 2021 at 11:43:09 AM permalink
DRich
Quote: Evenbob
It's convenient, it's always there when you need it. It tastes totally different than fresh salmon, just like canned tuna tastes totally different than fresh tuna. I eat canned fish everyday, mostly sardines. They are extremely good for you so you probably won't be interested.

To the best of my knowledge I have never had canned Tuna either. You are right, I am not interested in sardines. When I was working in Madrid I went to a pub for lunch and ordered fish & chips. I was surprised when it came out it was a basket of deep fried whole small fish. Heads tails and all. I reluctantly ate it and it was good.
October 14th, 2021 at 5:10:30 PM permalink
Evenbob
Pulled pork sandwich with dill pickles and tomatoes. Triple decker.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 15th, 2021 at 1:12:22 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
What induced you to create a long running post giving strangers the details of what you are eating?

What satisfaction can you possibly derive from such an abomination?

Might as well take pictures of each bowel movement you have., telling us what you ate that lead to its creation.
October 15th, 2021 at 3:48:42 PM permalink
DRich
Quote: missedhervee
What induced you to create a long running post giving strangers the details of what you are eating?

What satisfaction can you possibly derive from such an abomination?

Might as well take pictures of each bowel movement you have., telling us what you ate that lead to its creation.

I like it!!!

Maybe we can tie the foods to the sink or float poopisition.
October 15th, 2021 at 3:57:13 PM permalink
Evenbob

Might as well take pictures of each bowel movement you have.

Now there's a thought.. What an inspiration you are.
October 15th, 2021 at 3:57:55 PM permalink
Evenbob
Salmon cakes covered in sauteed spinach and mushrooms topped with blue cheese.

October 15th, 2021 at 4:29:06 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
That's what I'm talking about!

What did it look like BEFORE it went through your bowels?
October 15th, 2021 at 4:41:58 PM permalink
Evenbob
That's what I'm talking about!

What did it look like BEFORE it went through your bowels?

At the top of every page is a block feature where you can block the thread. Do it. There's a good lad..