Advantage Player? Or Scum?

Page 3 of 5<12345>
October 31st, 2019 at 2:54:31 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: KNathan
On that other website, I mentioned this specifically. I said they'd be relieved that their bank cards and ID weren't gone!

So you justify being a thief because you did not steal everything?
The President is a fink.
October 31st, 2019 at 3:00:47 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Quote: AZDuffman
So you justify being a thief because you did not steal everything?

I consider the money FOUND money, not theft.
October 31st, 2019 at 3:53:56 PM permalink
AZDuffman
I consider the money FOUND money, not theft.

So, if I find something of yours and take it, that is OK?

Do you see the problem here? Forever here you get upset about your status on the forum. Yet you for hours now and I do not know nor care to look how many replies you are flat out saying it is OK for you to outright steal $200 from another person. And the "why" comes down to you somehow think you simply deserve it?

Do you get that with this attitude you will not get taken serious by any serious person?
The President is a fink.
October 31st, 2019 at 4:06:27 PM permalink
KNathan
So, if I find something of yours and take it, that is OK?

Do you see the problem here? Forever here you get upset about your status on the forum. Yet you for hours now and I do not know nor care to look how many replies you are flat out saying it is OK for you to outright steal $200 from another person. And the "why" comes down to you somehow think you simply deserve it?

Do you get that with this attitude you will not get taken serious by any serious person?

That was YEARS ago when I did that....
October 31st, 2019 at 4:11:34 PM permalink
AZDuffman
That was YEARS ago when I did that....

But you still will not only not own up to it, but keep defending your actions.
The President is a fink.
October 31st, 2019 at 4:16:28 PM permalink
KNathan
But you still will not only not own up to it, but keep defending your actions.

On the other website, I said that I shouldn't have done it when some of the Posters called me out and then I acknowledged that I really did enjoy that free money and that I had a right to be a bit selfish and self centered....

Here is the exact quote.....

"You know what? I really don't regret what I did with the money. I had fun with it and I am not feeling guilty about it at all. I have the right to be completely selfish, self serving and self centered once in a while."
October 31st, 2019 at 4:34:20 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11

"You know what? I really don't regret what I did with the money. I had fun with it and I am not feeling guilty about it at all. I have the right to be completely selfish, self serving and self centered once in a while."
Oh Dear Karen.
In the topic of this post, you asked if a certain person is scum. It was your question inviting an answer.
I don't wish to insult you, but you've gone on to answer that question for all to see. The answer is not 'advantage player'

Maybe you are not scum nowadays. I hope not. But what you did back then was the action of... To defend it is ... Not a good look.

You've gone way down in my estimation.
October 31st, 2019 at 4:37:14 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: OnceDear
Oh Dear Karen.
In the topic of this post, you asked if a certain person is scum. It was your question inviting an answer.
I don't wish to insult you, but you've gone on to answer that question for all to see. The answer is not 'advantage player.
You've gone way down in my estimation.

So, I took money from a wallet YEARS ago for my own selfish reasons.... YEARS ago.... That quote you quoted was what I said YEARS ago....
October 31st, 2019 at 4:40:12 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
So, I took money from a wallet YEARS ago for my own selfish reasons.... YEARS ago....
What you did then defines what you were then.
What you would do today, or defend today defines what you are today. Only you know the answer to that.

Stop digging.
October 31st, 2019 at 4:41:05 PM permalink
AZDuffman
So, I took money from a wallet YEARS ago for my own selfish reasons.... YEARS ago.... That quote you quoted was what I said YEARS ago....

For crying out loud.

BLOCKED
The President is a fink.
Page 3 of 5<12345>