Advantage Player? Or Scum?

Page 5 of 5« First<2345
November 1st, 2019 at 7:45:39 AM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Quote: Mosca
Self awareness is a virtue.

LMAO! :D I tentatively thanked Dalex just in case he was actually insulting me... I learned the hard way when someone gave me a blatant insult and I thought it was him DEFENDING me. People were like,"Oh my God, this Nathan idiot can't tell the difference between someone defending them and someone blatantly insulting them! I almost feel sorry for this Nathan idiot!" Here is what happened.

On one board of the old IMDB thread I had an obsession with the Get Him To The Greek Movie. I continually gushed about it and some guy begun talking crap about me. I went to the WWE Raw board and begun gushing about how "Real," the Wrestling came across..... The other Posters talked crap about me for that considering that WWE Wrestling is Staged... The guy who talked crap about me came there and talked crap about me too... He was supported at FIRST and then they realized that ALL he did was talk crap about me and called him out on it. They even mentioned that he followed me from a different board just to talk crap about me. One guy, Emerald King said something like,"This guy stalking and harassing Nathan is a loser. He's no better than Nathan! He then said later,"Nathan has a poor following and why is this Loser stalking Nathan of all people?" This is why I thought he was DEFENDING me... Soon after Emerald King called me a Moron and I was shocked and asked why he turned on me after defending me. Posters were like,"He wasn't defending you. He was calling both you and your stalker/harasser losers." Emerald King was baffled on how I thought he was defending me. The Stalker/Harasser was run off the board for ONLY talking crap about me and other people and not posting anything Wrestling Related... But there became a long war between me and Emerald King after all of this....
November 1st, 2019 at 8:09:34 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: Wizard
I guess there is no rule against thieves on the forum, but I am embarrassed to have one here.
Lol.
I bent over backwards not to get suspended for insulting Karen by calling her a liar, and let's not even go there with the 's' word. And now we have the Wizard calling her a thief. What's to do? Suspend Wizard for personal insult? That would be too funny.
In his defence, Karen has confessed to lying and thieving with no apparent guilt, so maybe she sees those actions as perfectly normal.
Based on precedent, I suggest that if Karen 'presses charges' that Wizard self suspends.... for maybe half an hour.
$:o)
November 1st, 2019 at 8:15:31 AM permalink
OnceDear
Quote: OnceDear

Based on precedent, I suggest that if Karen 'presses charges' that Wizard self suspends.... for maybe half an hour.
$:o)
Oh... And posting controversial comments with a view to getting other posters suspended is sometimes considered trolling, so there might be a few others serving time with him. Present company included :) :) :)
November 1st, 2019 at 10:53:31 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Lol.
I bent over backwards not to get suspended for insulting Karen by calling her a liar, and let's not even go there with the 's' word. And now we have the Wizard calling her a thief. What's to do? Suspend Wizard for personal insult?

If ANYONE presses charges, I will suspend myself. However, sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade. Nathan openly confessed to stealing money from a found wallet and showed no remorse for it. That is a thief in my book.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
November 1st, 2019 at 11:14:25 AM permalink
OnceDear
If ANYONE presses charges, I will suspend myself. However, sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade. Nathan openly confessed to stealing money from a found wallet and showed no remorse for it. That is a thief in my book.
I'm in full agreement with the second third & fourth sentences.
Some say that thieves are more acceptable than liars (something to do with the penalties available.)
Karen has admitted to being both, so that saves us a debate.
We all carry some guilt for past offences. Not something to wear as a badge of honor.

Karen is.... I'll save you the trouble. Self suspending my posting privs for 3 days. ( Mods don't show red )
I'll retain the power to suspend.
November 1st, 2019 at 11:35:21 AM permalink
KNathan

Well, I needed that money very badly that day and so I took it when I found it in the wallet.... That was YEARS ago and a few weeks ago, I found a wallet full of money and needed money really badly that day.... And still turned in the wallet without taking any of the money for myself....
November 1st, 2019 at 11:41:28 AM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Applicable

FWIW, the purported perp in the preceding post is presently perished.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
November 1st, 2019 at 12:59:03 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: Face
Applicable

FWIW, the purported perp in the preceding post is presently perished.

Sacre bleu! O.O
November 1st, 2019 at 4:55:34 PM permalink
KNathan
I'm in full agreement with the second third & fourth sentences.
Some say that thieves are more acceptable than liars (something to do with the penalties available.)
Karen has admitted to being both, so that saves us a debate.
We all carry some guilt for past offences. Not something to wear as a badge of honor.

Karen is.... I'll save you the trouble. Self suspending my posting privs for 3 days. ( Mods don't show red )
I'll retain the power to suspend.

Don't self suspend yourself, Once Dear.... :)
November 2nd, 2019 at 5:50:23 AM permalink
KNathan
I have half a mind to delete those found money in a wallet and kept it posts, but feel I will look like a coward if I do that....:/
Page 5 of 5« First<2345