Discussion about the Suspension List

Page 13 of 14« First<1011121314>
March 14th, 2017 at 5:07:07 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 112
Posts: 8875
Quote: ams288

I simply think it'd be fun to be able to express my true opinions about several people here.


You can do that now, you just have to do it in a way that is not a personal attack.
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
March 14th, 2017 at 5:11:20 AM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 15
Posts: 3417
Quote: AZDuffman
You can do that now, you just have to do it in a way that is not a personal attack.


I fear some of the rightie snowflakes would feel it was a personal attack.
In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion
March 14th, 2017 at 9:08:25 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 112
Posts: 8875
Quote: ams288
I fear some of the rightie snowflakes would feel it was a personal attack.


Grown men on the right, we don't run to a safe space.
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
March 14th, 2017 at 9:18:02 AM permalink
reno
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 57
Posts: 1043
Quote: AZDuffman
Cussing is something classy people grow out of after their early 20s. Guys who cuss a lot in mixed company sound boorish, women who cuss a lot sound like tramps.


Cue video compilation of President Trump cursing like a drunken sailor. (Very NSFW.)
March 14th, 2017 at 9:19:59 AM permalink
RonC
Member since: Nov 7, 2012
Threads: 6
Posts: 572
Quote: reno
Cue video compilation of President Trump cursing like a drunken sailor. (Very NSFW.)


I don't recall anyone here saying that Trump was classy...it could have happened, though!
...While Mr. Wolf smoked opium and grinned at Mama Bear
March 14th, 2017 at 11:19:56 AM permalink
Face
Administrator
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 61
Posts: 3348
I cuss far worse than the censored bits you see here. Wayyy worse. Like, wayyyyy worse. I of course tamp it down when apropos, like when in general public, but outside of that it's little more than a stream of foulness all day every day. The shark video is a good example.

As far as here goes, I think a no-holds-barred day could only be a negative. I highly doubt the addition of seven words to the acceptable list is gonna lead to any revelations on how members feel about one another.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
December 20th, 2017 at 2:59:19 PM permalink
Nareed
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 345
Posts: 12536
I see some of the Orange Twit Fan Club have turned red. As I block them because they have absolutely nothing of any import to say, can anyone clue me in on what happened?

Thanks in advance.
Donald Trump is a fucking liar
December 20th, 2017 at 3:11:46 PM permalink
ChesterDog
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 0
Posts: 42
Quote: Nareed
I see some of the Orange Twit Fan Club have turned red. As I block them because they have absolutely nothing of any import to say, can anyone clue me in on what happened?

Thanks in advance.


I believe it was two fair-and-balanced posters insulting one or more of us libs. (By the way, it's three days for each poster.)
December 20th, 2017 at 3:18:13 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 15
Posts: 3417
Quote: Nareed
I see some of the Orange Twit Fan Club have turned red. As I block them because they have absolutely nothing of any import to say, can anyone clue me in on what happened?

Thanks in advance.


Check out the Casting Couch thread.
In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion
December 20th, 2017 at 3:58:58 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Member since: Oct 23, 2012
Threads: 208
Posts: 4942
Quote: Nareed
... they have absolutely nothing of any import to say,


Personal insult. Three days.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
Page 13 of 14« First<1011121314>