DELERIUM adventures: hypersensitivity.

Page 2 of 4<1234>
January 2nd, 2020 at 6:02:04 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: Evenbob
You have to wear the right ones yours were too tight. They come in all kinds of compression strengths.
Yes, I know. I've worn from zero mm compression strength to 40 mm compression strength.

I still fall asleep if I eat sugar. I still have weird and extremely disturbing dreams, particularly after sugar, my extreme loss of awareness of time and place has disappeared though. Weight loss takes exercise but water loss seems to be often insufficient.
January 12th, 2020 at 4:57:41 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: Fleastiff
Weight loss takes exercise but water loss seems to be often insufficient.
I seem to lack the will power for exercise and certainly lack the muscle strength to make lifting dumb bells effective. I am supposed to be taking a 'water pill" but CVS refuses to deliver my refill despite its having been twelve sixteen days.
January 17th, 2020 at 9:36:06 AM permalink
Fleastiff
STILL that darned CVS can't get it right.

The delirium continues but is much more mild. Still not sleeping adequately.
January 18th, 2020 at 6:33:26 AM permalink
Fleastiff
STILL that darned CVS can't get it right.
The delirium continues but is much more mild. Still not sleeping adequately.
CVS STILL showers me with texts about picking things up and then puts them back on the shelf instead of mailing them to me. I enjoyed using up the dregs of Food Bank rice even though it induced several hours of disorientated and confused thinking.
January 18th, 2020 at 10:43:42 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
CVS STILL showers me with texts about picking things up and then puts them back on the shelf instead of mailing them to me. I enjoyed using up the dregs of Food Bank rice even though it induced several hours of disorientated and confused thinking.

Rice? Might as well eat a few
spoonfuls of sugar.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 18th, 2020 at 4:29:13 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: Evenbob
Rice? Might as well eat a few spoonfuls of sugar.
Yeah, though it seems the yellow stuff and the brown stuff are not as bad as the white rice.
The trouble is the Food Bank is free and the variety is tempting. The food bank doesn't provide enough first tier items, so I get a few second tier items and a few third tier items for variety.
it is like the MOW meals, free, delivered and no dishes to wash. It is therefore of value even if it has some negative impacts on gout or my talking to dead people.
January 18th, 2020 at 6:44:08 PM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Weight loss takes exercise

Not true. Weight loss is pretty much entirely diet.

If you eat less calories than your body burns just sitting around all day and sleeping, you will lose weight.

People tend to overestimate the amount of calories most exercise burns. An hour on your bike machine probably amounts to the calories in a 1 cookie.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t exercise for overall health, but it’s not a big component of weight loss.
January 19th, 2020 at 2:38:54 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: gamerfreak
Not true. Weight loss is pretty much entirely diet.
I’m not saying you shouldn’t exercise for overall health, but it’s not a big component of weight loss.
May I suggest you investigate the effects of sarcopoenia and also learn that muscle use affects a great many cytokines that affect health. It is not just calories burned but molecular pathways that are enhanced.
February 1st, 2020 at 12:46:08 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Got a ride tothe grocery store, but they only transport a limited amount of purchases. Miscommunication left me stranded inthe hot sun for two and a half hours so i had to wind up paying for a Lyft anyway.

Bought mainly perishables that will be high in potassium so as to aid the Lasix pill in making me lose water: asparagras, bananas, avocado, pommegranate avrils. Woke up from a dream wherein there was a bird flying in my bedroom and a cat that could walk on the ceiling. Strange but nowhere near the intense and prolonged delerium of the past.
February 1st, 2020 at 10:47:13 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Got a ride tothe grocery store, but they only transport a limited amount of purchases. Miscommunication left me stranded inthe hot sun for two and a half hours so i had to wind up paying for a Lyft anyway.

Bought mainly perishables that will be high in potassium so as to aid the Lasix pill in making me lose water: asparagras, bananas, avocado, pommegranate avrils. Woke up from a dream wherein there was a bird flying in my bedroom and a cat that could walk on the ceiling. Strange but nowhere near the intense and prolonged delerium of the past.

Bananas? Why not just mix a
bowl full of honey with some
cane sugar, you'll the same
sugar as a banana.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
Page 2 of 4<1234>