The Aston Martin Valhalla

Page 3 of 3<123
December 7th, 2019 at 9:14:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: DRich
Every time that I hear it I correctly deduce that it is a small penis moron riding it.

Well better to be riding a noisy Harley than a large penis.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 8th, 2019 at 8:13:40 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: rxwine
Well better to be riding a noisy Harley than a large penis.

I would respect someone more for quietly riding a large penis than a loud car or motorcycle.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
December 8th, 2019 at 9:46:18 AM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: rxwine
If FACE had that much car money, no telling what he'd be wrenching on or how many parts it would be disassembled in.

I could tell ya exactly...

Economical summer ride for the A to B

And a tank for winter / fishing trips / travel hockey, of course with the trunk cut out into a bed so my wheeler fits

Other than that, try to wedge a CB1000 into a wheeler frame and get it registered in South Dakota so I can ride it on NY streets.

And I'd still have $1,250,000 left over!
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
December 8th, 2019 at 10:20:55 AM permalink
Face
I would respect someone more for quietly riding a large penis than a loud car or motorcycle.

BWAHAHA!

It's an expression, my friend. It's like lifting weights, or a fullback up the middle, or a tug of war. Extreme power is noisy. Effort is loud. You pick up a carton of milk, you best do it silently else it's annoying / ridiculous. But if you're setting a new personal best, it often comes with a roar. You hit the pile at the goalline and it's all barks and grunts and screams. When you score the game winning, do you quietly muse "hmmm, quite", or do you fahkin SCREAM?

Cars are no different. I been watching a bit of E-racing lately. It's f#$%ing weird. Mute the TV and it looks like Formula 3. Turn on the sound and it's just "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee". It sounds like I'm pulling up the anchor on the cat, or putting away my winch line. It's like a video game with a broken audio file, and all you can hear is transmission whine. It gives NO SENSE of power or effort or oomph, no way to tell when a car gets loose or the driver feathers the throttle... it's just cars going 'round. It has no soul.

I'm old now. Prolly 98% of the time I'm just A to B and wish my busted exhaust gasket was whole. But when bossman starts his s#$%, the motor speaks for me.

FahhhhHHHHHH
QuuuuuUUUUUUU
AahhHHHHHHHH
SooooooOOOOOO

And then everything's alright with the world again.

December 8th, 2019 at 3:08:04 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Face
BWAHAHA!

It's an expression, my friend. It's like lifting weights, or a fullback up the middle, or a tug of war. Extreme power is noisy. Effort is loud. You pick up a carton of milk, you best do it silently else it's annoying / ridiculous. But if you're setting a new personal best, it often comes with a roar. You hit the pile at the goalline and it's all barks and grunts and screams. When you score the game winning, do you quietly muse "hmmm, quite", or do you fahkin SCREAM?

Yes, but the smarter person runs around the end and no one touches them because all of the "slower" people are piled up in the middle.

As I tell my wife when she bitches about working 50 hours a week and making much less than I do on my 20 hour week. Work smarter, not harder.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
December 8th, 2019 at 5:17:37 PM permalink
Face
Yes, but the smarter person runs around the end and no one touches them because all of the "slower" people are piled up in the middle.

If you ain't get touched you're not giving extreme effort. You're just running in. Running isn't extreme, and so should be silent.

Sprinting is noisy. If I didn't grunt, I'd prolly vapor lock and die.
Page 3 of 3<123