Issue for the 2020s -- fertility rate

Page 14 of 14« First<11121314
August 22nd, 2022 at 9:43:30 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
As people are still finding out (currently with fentanyl laced drugs) there's no guarantee an illegal drug is what someone says it is or even the dosage without some means of testing it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 22nd, 2022 at 9:53:29 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Here's a song I really like, a good comment on drug use.

Shriekback: "Underwater boys"
August 22nd, 2022 at 11:39:15 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: rxwine
As people are still finding out (currently with fentanyl laced drugs) there's no guarantee an illegal drug is what someone says it is or even the dosage without some means of testing it.

Two OSU students died a few months ago after ingesting fake Adderall pills laced with fentanyl.

While the Biden administration is looking the other way, and not a single politician from any party, is talking about it, the drug cartels are smuggling hundreds of thousands, and possibly millions, of rainbow colored fentanyl pills into the US, aimed at children.

They're not trying to hook the kids on drugs. They're trying to kill them. This is chemical warfare by China to undermine the US economy, by killing the youth of America.

'Thousands of ‘rainbow fentanyl’ pills resembling candy seized across US'

'More than 15,000 of the candy-looking pills were discovered strapped to someone’s leg at the Nogales Port of Entry in Arizona on Wednesday, Customs and Border Protection said.'

'It was the second day in a row that pills “with the appearance of candy” were discovered. Customs agents previously confiscated 250,000 rainbow fentanyl pills, as well as 11 pounds of heroin and 10 pounds of methamphetamine.'

'Teacher says student suspended for handing out fentanyl-laced candy at metro middle school'

August 22nd, 2022 at 1:35:57 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko
Two OSU students died a few months ago after ingesting fake Adderall pills laced with fentanyl.

While the Biden administration is looking the other way, and not a single politician from any party, is talking about it, the drug cartels are smuggling hundreds of thousands, and possibly millions, of rainbow colored fentanyl pills into the US, aimed at children.

They're not trying to hook the kids on drugs. They're trying to kill them. This is chemical warfare by China to undermine the US economy, by killing the youth of America.

'More than 15,000 of the candy-looking pills were discovered strapped to someone’s leg at the Nogales Port of Entry in Arizona on Wednesday, Customs and Border Protection said.'

'It was the second day in a row that pills “with the appearance of candy” were discovered. Customs agents previously confiscated 250,000 rainbow fentanyl pills, as well as 11 pounds of heroin and 10 pounds of methamphetamine.'

'Teacher says student suspended for handing out fentanyl-laced candy at metro middle school'

Don't eat skittles
I don't eat them
It's just sugar
Sugar is insidious
I really try to cut down on my sugar intake
It's bad for you
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 22nd, 2022 at 6:34:31 PM permalink
Mooseton
Threads: 0
Quote: terapined

Don't eat skittles
I don't eat them
It's just sugar
Sugar is insidious
It's bad for you

Kudos. There should be an easy slang term for combining the words sugar & poison.
August 22nd, 2022 at 8:27:36 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined

Don't eat skittles
I don't eat them
It's just sugar
Sugar is insidious
It's bad for you

Sugar is vegan it must be good for you.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 22nd, 2022 at 11:59:32 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman

Sugar is vegan it must be good for you.

You believe that? lol
You need help
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 14 of 14« First<11121314