Rush Limbaugh Has Lung Cancer

February 11th, 2020 at 8:38:03 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine
I know 2 people who wouldn't vote for Trump even if he showed up in their driveway to give them a brand new car.

I still wouldn't vote for him
No interest in a car. I'm a pickup truck person
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 11th, 2020 at 8:40:56 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I know 2 people who wouldn't vote for Trump even if he showed up in their driveway to give them a brand new car.

Giving away stuff is Bernie and Warren not Trump.
The President is a fink.
February 11th, 2020 at 10:07:20 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

LOL!!!! A new car? Unless you are talking McClaren or such Warren and Sanders are offering MUCH more than that to an average Joe. $200k in school loans... GONE! Medical insurance cost..... GONE! Taxes for you.... GONE (the "rich" will pay instead) You are African-American..... CHECK on the way! You have no skills and no education? Minimum wage... UP!

If Trump gave every American a free $30k car that would be cheaper than what Bernie and Elizabeth want. NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!!
February 11th, 2020 at 10:17:08 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
LOL!!!! A new car? Unless you are talking McClaren or such Warren and Sanders are offering MUCH more than that to an average Joe. $200k in school loans... GONE! Medical insurance cost..... GONE! Taxes for you.... GONE (the "rich" will pay instead) You are African-American..... CHECK on the way! You have no skills and no education? Minimum wage... UP!

If Trump gave every American a free $30k car that would be cheaper than what Bernie and Elizabeth want. NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!!

The point is, they are not interested in Trump. No matter the deal.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 11th, 2020 at 10:42:54 AM permalink
AZDuffman
The point is, they are not interested in Trump. No matter the deal.

Some people do not like peace and prosperity I guess.
The President is a fink.
February 11th, 2020 at 11:14:26 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6

Haha dude tried to be funny and ended up falling flat on his face! 😂😂
February 15th, 2020 at 5:31:02 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
He croak yet? It’s a long weekend, I have extra time for celebrations.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 15th, 2020 at 6:41:19 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: ams288
He croak yet? It’s a long weekend, I have extra time for celebrations.

He is of course an extremely polarizing figure. I'm sure there will be both celebrations of all he has done by conservatives, and celebrations of his passing by liberals.

I listened occassionally. In general as a conservative I'd usually agree with him. But it seemed to me that he essentially became a caricature of himself. The callers were almost always pathetic. "I love you so much Rush and it's the highlight of my life to tell you I agree with everything you say and wish I could say it as well as you do." Rinse and repeat.
I'm wondering if Hannity takes over. He'd be better than any of the usual crop of substitute hosts.
February 15th, 2020 at 7:15:23 AM permalink
AZDuffman
He is of course an extremely polarizing figure. I'm sure there will be both celebrations of all he has done by conservatives, and celebrations of his passing by liberals.

I listened occassionally. In general as a conservative I'd usually agree with him. But it seemed to me that he essentially became a caricature of himself. The callers were almost always pathetic. "I love you so much Rush and it's the highlight of my life to tell you I agree with everything you say and wish I could say it as well as you do." Rinse and repeat.
I'm wondering if Hannity takes over. He'd be better than any of the usual crop of substitute hosts.

When I listened he went out of his way to find callers who disagreed with him.

As to guest hosts it is his policy to use guests who are not currently on top. He prefers to develop talent.
The President is a fink.
February 15th, 2020 at 7:20:58 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: AZDuffman
When I listened he went out of his way to find callers who disagreed with him.

As to guest hosts it is his policy to use guests who are not currently on top. He prefers to develop talent.

The few that disagreed with him were never given a fair chance. Rush always had to come out on top. I will say this.... There is a weekend morning liberal show that i occasionally listen to that is FAR more biased than Rush. Anyone who even hints at a single positive of Trump is ridiculed. It is so biased in favor of 'people of color' as they refer to themselves, that it is quite laughable. Local Buffalo radio show.