No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

May 19th, 2021 at 9:49:51 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman

Really, stop the hate to people who do not just fall in line like sheep.

Stop calling the millions of Americans sheep that have taken it and then maybe, just maybe, the hate could begin to fizzle on both sides. You've got a few folks on this board that align politically with you but it hasn't stopped you from personally insulting them by calling them a sheep and that they can't think for themselves. Maybe YOU are the one hating.

I personally don't give two s**ts whether you take the vaccine or not.
May 19th, 2021 at 9:53:06 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
No, sheep just follow the herd and do as told by the shepherd. But for the 28th time, if you have the vax why do you care if I choose not to take it? You are safe.

You’re a net negative EV.

Quote:
analysis of the economic impact of ill-health can address a number of policy questions concerning the consequences of disease or injury. Some of these questions relate to the microeconomic level of households, firms or government – such as the impact of ill-health on a household’s income or a firm’s profits – while others relate to the macroeconomic level, including the aggregate impact of a disease on a country’s current gross domestic product or its future growth prospects.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 19th, 2021 at 10:20:00 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
I may be safe but all those who are not vaccinated are not safe.

This class can include children, who are not immune and who can have serious issues with the virus.

How would you like it if you infected somebody?

Hello, Typhoid Mary.

I am not ill so I am OK.

Besides, I identify as vaccinated so I should be treated as vaccinated.
The President is a fink.
May 19th, 2021 at 10:21:10 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tripdufan
Stop calling the millions of Americans sheep that have taken it and then maybe, just maybe, the hate could begin to fizzle on both sides. You've got a few folks on this board that align politically with you but it hasn't stopped you from personally insulting them by calling them a sheep and that they can't think for themselves. Maybe YOU are the one hating.

I personally don't give two s**ts whether you take the vaccine or not.

I would be happy to, as soon as they stop calling all the names they do because I do not feel the masks work and do not want the vaccine. They live and let live I will be happy to.
The President is a fink.
May 19th, 2021 at 10:25:43 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I would be happy to, as soon as they stop calling all the names they do because I do not feel the masks work and do not want the vaccine. They live and let live I will be happy to.

Notice the wording “I do not feel the masks work.”

Suck it up, buttercup. No one cares how you feel. We care about the science.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 19th, 2021 at 10:27:08 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0

I didn't realize the conservatives on this board that have taken the shot and wore masks were calling you mean names. I mean, I was suspended for 7 days because I called somebody a mean name after he personally insulted a fellow poster on numerous occasions (and didn't get suspended for it), so maybe I missed it.
May 19th, 2021 at 10:35:47 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
I didn't realize the conservatives on this board that have taken the shot and wore masks were calling you mean names. I mean, I was suspended for 7 days because I called somebody a mean name after he personally insulted somebody (and didn't get suspended for it), so maybe I missed it.

I can say that I do not consider myself a Conservative. My social positions are what would have once been considered extremely Liberal and I consider myself basically a fiscal moderate.

That said, I do not have any names that I would call AZDuffman and maintain that whether or not he gets the vaccine is up to him. I certainly hope that he does not get the Coronavirus, or if he does, that he has a speedy recovery from it.

At the end of the day it's for him to decide what the science says, what it means, whether or not it applies and if it is of any concern to him.

Ultimately, and as with anyone else, he either gets the vaccine, or does not, based upon a cost/benefit analysis that is totally subjective. That's his right just like it is the right of those who did choose to get it.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 19th, 2021 at 11:00:10 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Mission146
That said, I do not have any names that I would call AZDuffman and maintain that whether or not he gets the vaccine is up to him. I certainly hope that he does not get the Coronavirus, or if he does, that he has a speedy recovery from it.

You know the best way to ensure a speedy COVID recovery? GET VACCINATED.

Anti-vaxxers deserve absolutely no sympathy if their dumb actions cause them to get sick. They are opening themselves up to be portals for new variants that the vaccines may not be effective against. Their ignorance is putting us all in danger.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 19th, 2021 at 11:07:22 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I didn't realize the conservatives on this board that have taken the shot and wore masks were calling you mean names. I mean, I was suspended for 7 days because I called somebody a mean name after he personally insulted a fellow poster on numerous occasions (and didn't get suspended for it), so maybe I missed it.

There is a massive conservative bias with the (remaining) moderators on this site, whatever balance there used to be is gone.
May 19th, 2021 at 11:07:48 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: ams288
You know the best way to ensure a speedy COVID recovery? GET VACCINATED.

Anti-vaxxers deserve absolutely no sympathy if their dumb actions cause them to get sick. They are opening themselves up to be portals for new variants that the vaccines may not be effective against. Their ignorance is putting us all in danger.

The choices of individuals are not always individually or socially optimal, but, if we were going to prevent people from making all sub-optimal decisions, we'd probably have to start by banning religion.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman