No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

August 5th, 2021 at 9:18:49 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Dr. Fauci Predicts Up to 200,000 New COVID Cases Per Day By Fall

"Fauci's remarks come as another highly contagious variant is gaining attention."

"The Lambda variant, which has been spreading through South America, is now being seen in Texas and South Carolina."

Wonder how it got there.

Expect another shut down next year, in time to force another election decided by mail-in ballots. Screw the economy.

Fauci calling for a shut down in 1918
August 5th, 2021 at 9:26:52 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Tanko
e.

Expect another shut down next year, in time to force another election decided by mail-in ballots. Screw the economy.

Except for the hospitalizations taking up useful beds for non-covid patients, I'm not sure why we should keep worrying about people who still won't get vaccinated
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 5th, 2021 at 10:10:39 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Tanko

???????
I thought the republican prediction was no shutdowns once Dems are in power
That was a huge Cruz prediction
We have a vaccine

Why the Fauci hate. He's not the virus, just an honest messenger regarding whats attacking our country and the planet
Do you think he is Dr Evil?
I actually give Kudos to Trump for not firing Fauci.
Trump could not fire Fauce
He was doing too good of a job
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 5th, 2021 at 1:51:56 PM permalink
rxwine
58 year old man with no comorbidities said he hoped what he caught was covid so he could get natural immunity and said the vaccines are killing more people than the disease.

Well, it was covid, and he died.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/man-dies-from-covid-after-being-brainwashed-over-vaccines-family-says/ar-AAMYToO?ocid=msedgntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 5th, 2021 at 2:10:35 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: rxwine
58 year old man with no comorbidities said he hoped what he caught was covid so he could get natural immunity and said the vaccines are killing more people than the disease.

Well, it was covid, and he died.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/man-dies-from-covid-after-being-brainwashed-over-vaccines-family-says/ar-AAMYToO?ocid=msedgntp

I wish all stupid people to die.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 5th, 2021 at 2:16:01 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Except for the hospitalizations taking up useful beds for non-covid patients, I'm not sure why we should keep worrying about people who still won't get vaccinated

I don't know, WHY DO YOU KEEP WORRYING?
The President is a fink.
August 5th, 2021 at 2:26:59 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
I don't know, WHY DO YOU KEEP WORRYING?

Didn't you read what I said? Why should we worry EXCEPT about hospital beds for non-covid cases being taken up by the unvaccinated.
August 5th, 2021 at 2:34:41 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Didn't you read what I said? Why should we worry EXCEPT about hospital beds for non-covid cases being taken up by the unvaccinated.

You seem to be far more worried that someone does not take the vax than just potential hospital beds. You seemingly just do not get why people are not just lining up for it because they were told to.
The President is a fink.
August 5th, 2021 at 3:32:31 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
You seem to be far more worried that someone does not take the vax than just potential hospital beds. You seemingly just do not get why people are not just lining up for it because they were told to.

If someone thinks they’re fine without the vaccine, they should stay home when they test for covid, and let the beds go to others.
August 5th, 2021 at 4:05:16 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
If someone thinks they’re fine without the vaccine, they should stay home when they test for covid, and let the beds go to others.

You mean like we did with all the self inflicted AIDS patients.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin