No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

August 5th, 2021 at 4:17:26 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: kenarman
You mean like we did with all the self inflicted AIDS patients.

I don't remember if they clogged up the hospital system. Doesn't seem likely though.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 5th, 2021 at 4:20:34 PM permalink
rxwine
If gays are only 1% of the population, seems near impossible that they were all sick at the same time.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 5th, 2021 at 4:21:26 PM permalink
rxwine
Plus there were very few infected women at the time, so it's probably even less.
August 5th, 2021 at 4:59:33 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
Plus there were very few infected women at the time, so it's probably even less.

The comment was more on the idea you presented that is self inflicted not allowing the antivaxers into the hospitals. Similar to self inflicted AIDS.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 5th, 2021 at 5:08:15 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
The comment was more on the idea you presented that is self inflicted not allowing the antivaxers into the hospitals. Similar to self inflicted AIDS.

I do not know of a singe case of AIDs that is self-inflicted. (I know some where some psycos tried to spread about lying that they were HIV positive).

But, I think you would be pretty hard pressed to find a single example of somebody intending to get AIDS.

I am too lazy right now to check, but I am pretty sure the majority (or close to it) of people with AIDS are born with it (technically born with HIV, but you know what I mean....) And, by the way being born with HIV is a result of straight sex.....

This makes mathematical sense because one HIV positive mother can have multiple children (often many) which all have a likelihood of being born positive... (And, in developing countries where the lionshare of these stats are from, one woman often has many times more children than Western women do.... So one HIV positive woman can easily have 10+ babies, and you can easily see how the cycle continues.....).
August 5th, 2021 at 5:41:36 PM permalink
rxwine

Nope, not punishing them for self-inflicted. It's when you finally have knowledge of both what's going on, possible preventions and even preventive treatment AND then you still potentially going to flood the medical system because you won't do what is known to work.

I wouldn't excuse gays either under those circumstances. i.e., going to flood our medical system with known solutions and preventive treatment available to them.

If I remember correctly quite a few got aids infections before a wide number of people even knew what was going on. But even then, I don't believe they knew it was deadly, because it takes awhile to kill people.
August 5th, 2021 at 5:41:59 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
I do not know of a singe case of AIDs that is self-inflicted. (I know some where some psycos tried to spread about lying that they were HIV positive).

Really? What do you call going to the bath house when you were told there was this new thing called AIDS and unprotected gay sex was the biggest transmitter?

Quote:
But, I think you would be pretty hard pressed to find a single example of somebody intending to get AIDS.

You really need to quit buying the line that gays are all just innocent and not out for a dangerous time. 'Sex roulette' parties where one person secretly has HIV are on the rise, doctors warn Google "gay russian roulette AIDS parties" for more results.

Quote:
I am too lazy right now to check, but I am pretty sure the majority (or close to it) of people with AIDS are born with it (technically born with HIV, but you know what I mean....) And, by the way being born with HIV is a result of straight sex.....

Quit being lazy then. AIDS has always been primarily a gay male thing. Gay male sex and sharing drug needles were always the two big ways to get it, so there would be some overlap in the two groups.

You are too young to remember the 80s IIRC. Back they they kept saying that it was gay for then, but there would be a "straight pandemic" of AIDS. It never happened.
The President is a fink.
August 5th, 2021 at 5:59:01 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: AZDuffman

You are too young to remember the 80s IIRC. Back they they kept saying that it was gay for then, but there would be a "straight pandemic" of AIDS. It never happened.
It did in Africa
August 5th, 2021 at 6:02:16 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
Really? What do you call going to the bath house when you were told there was this new thing called AIDS and unprotected gay sex was the biggest transmitter?

You really need to quit buying the line that gays are all just innocent and not out for a dangerous time. 'Sex roulette' parties where one person secretly has HIV are on the rise, doctors warn Google "gay russian roulette AIDS parties" for more results.

Quit being lazy then. AIDS has always been primarily a gay male thing. Gay male sex and sharing drug needles were always the two big ways to get it, so there would be some overlap in the two groups.

Based on that article such parties are common amongst the rich in Serbia?

"The wealthy organise these sex parties for other rich people. The real kick for these people is apparently the risk that they might be the one having sex with the HIV-infected partner."

Anyway since we are bringing up international affairs, lets focus on the numbers that actual matter (not a handful of obscure sex parties in Eastern Europe that may or may not be exaggerated) that the vast majority of HIV is in Africa and parts of Asia, and transmitted from mother to child from straight sex. In fact in many of these countries gay sex (in some cases even being gay) is illegal..... So you can't blame it on a culture of gays.... This is why there are epidemics in some countries of baby after baby being born HIV positive. This is very well known. And, the numbers dwarf even the most liberal numbers of gay sex caused HIV. Also, in many of these countries condoms are illegal (which both increases the rate of birth, and increases the spread of HIV and other diseases)....

The "straight pandemic" of AIDs has been happening for decades in many countries (many of which homosexuality is illegal for the record), you just have not looked into it.....

One reason that HIV is America came under such control is because of the great leadership of Dr. Fauci (the same one that people are bashing now because they don't like his views on COVID-19).
August 6th, 2021 at 2:52:34 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler

The "straight pandemic" of AIDs has been happening for decades in many countries (many of which homosexuality is illegal for the record), you just have not looked into it.....

One reason that HIV is America came under such control is because of the great leadership of Dr. Fauci (the same one that people are bashing now because they don't like his views on COVID-19).

So you are saying that if gay sex is illegal it doesn't happen?
The President is a fink.