No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

August 7th, 2021 at 2:51:16 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 7th, 2021 at 3:02:27 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
Well well well. The director of the CDC announced yesterday on CNN they fully vaccinated people we're spreading covid at exactly the same rate as non-vaccinated. So it is just as unsafe to be around a vaccinated person if you and he are not wearing a mask as it is an unvaccinated. As you know we are living this in my wife's family. Seven members contracted covid 3 weeks ago and they were all vaccinated. They have since spread the disease to at least 15 people in their families and we don't know how far the spreading goes. So to all you people who've been yelling on this forum for everyone to get vaccinated to protect the country, looky looky. You are just as much of a spreader as I am. Congratulations.

It appears more and more the vax is not a vax but a "symptom reducer" with need for a booster every 6 or so months. Singapore has said no more lockdowns, pushing the vax but it is what it is.

Time to face reality, we have another disease that you can catch. There have been many in the past. Post-1950s we have had so few that people thought there never would be another. In "Outbreak" there is a pre-credits line that says to the effect that mankind will probably be taken down by a virus. I doubt this is the one, but time to realize man is not invincible.
The President is a fink.
August 7th, 2021 at 3:04:45 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: terapined
Flea whining about Biden again
Broken record
He must be doing a fabulous job if that all you got

Another dumb Tanko terapined statement
Let's go Brandon
August 7th, 2021 at 3:07:50 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
These new vaccines we're never meant to keep you from getting it they just protect you from getting really sick or so they say. Why our crime family boss president keeps telling us they protect us is a mystery. Somebody is lying to him because he's incapable of making it up.

It is about protecting people from reality, like you do with kids. I was an adult when I found out a couple of the doge puppies died the first night. My dad told my mother with all the pups (7-9) we would never know the difference. Same thing here, they tell people to take it and all will be well.

Some people need that. Like the guy I saw walking his dog this morning, masked. Now, you could have fired a cannon down the street and not hurt anyone, he was the only guy I saw on the block, but masked he was. That kind of person needs to be told all will be well.
The President is a fink.
August 7th, 2021 at 3:16:52 PM permalink
rxwine
Fauci never used the word "cure' just for the clueless.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 7th, 2021 at 3:25:25 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine

Unless he says otherwise the expectation is for total protection. Look at how many people go nuts over the number dead. Compare to how other vaxes for measles, mumps, etc are totally effective or near enough. It is about expectations.
The President is a fink.
August 7th, 2021 at 3:28:32 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
Unless he says otherwise the expectation is for total protection. Look at how many people go nuts over the number dead. Compare to how other vaxes for measles, mumps, etc are totally effective or near enough. It is about expectations.

The announcement of the efficacy of the vaccines was released as soon as the trials were done which was months ago. It's been talked about over and over in the last couple months.

It was never 100% to start with.
August 7th, 2021 at 4:27:15 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
EB’s fake story aside, how many vaccinated people are actually *sick* from breakthrough Covid? How many end up in the hospital?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 7th, 2021 at 5:28:14 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: ams288
EB’s fake story aside, how many vaccinated people are actually *sick* from breakthrough Covid? How many end up in the hospital?

I didn't really understand his judgment call. Apparently he's didn't take the vaccine AND he's hiding away from the virus. I don't agree with Duffman's choice either but at least I guess he's getting satisfaction of "living his life" out of it.
August 7th, 2021 at 6:07:16 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine

Uber liberal Frank Luntz was on CNN yesterday saying to Anderson Cooper to please not have dr. fucci woochi on the show anymore cuz he's doing more harm than good. Frank Luntz says he constantly lies and misdirects people and it's very confusing for viewers. Cooper just sat there with a stone face and never said anything.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.