No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

October 3rd, 2021 at 11:42:45 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: Evenbob
WASHINGTON (AP) — Merck & Co. said Friday that its experimental COVID-19 pill reduced hospitalizations and deaths by half in people recently infected with the coronavirus and that it would soon ask health officials in the U.S. and around the world to authorize its use."

A pill I would take once it becomes available.

Quote: petroglyph
I think it's Ivermectin or something very close to it.

The drug Evenbob is talking about is Molnupiravir. I have read where it has similar properties to Ivermectin (which Merck had the original patents on). I'm sure that the cost difference has nothing to do with promoting the "new" pill.

Let's go Brandon
October 3rd, 2021 at 4:44:05 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
The drug Evenbob is talking about is Molnupiravir

Sounds like Thor’s hammer.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 4th, 2021 at 12:10:46 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
For the first time since it happened I went and dug up the texts I sent to my wife when I was sick in February of 2020. I'm even more convinced now that I had covid. Every text is about how incredibly sick I am with coughing and fever and fatigue. No stranger to the flu, this was like no flu I have ever had. I could barely get out of bed to feed the cats and I would stagger, literally stagger, to the kitchen forgetting on the way there why I was going to the kitchen. I would feed the cats and barely make it back to my bedroom, no exaggeration. This lasted for almost 10 days and the cough lasted for weeks. The cough was so bad it would wake me up at night.

This was a month before we ever heard of covid. Is it some coincidence that I was more sick than I've ever been in my life and here comes covid? I don't think so. I had every symptom. And afterwards I started taking naps and I had never taken naps in my life. To this day a year-and-a-half later I am still taking naps. Which is another hallmark of covid, lasting side effects. My doctor says it was covid, I say it was covid. It was covid. And now Israel is saying the antibodies if you've had covid could last for up to five years. I can only hope they are correct.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 4th, 2021 at 8:43:41 AM permalink
ChesterDog
Threads: 0
For the first time since it happened I went and dug up the texts I sent to my wife when I was sick in February of 2020. I'm even more convinced now that I had covid. Every text is about how incredibly sick I am with coughing and fever and fatigue. No stranger to the flu, this was like no flu I have ever had. I could barely get out of bed to feed the cats and I would stagger, literally stagger, to the kitchen forgetting on the way there why I was going to the kitchen. I would feed the cats and barely make it back to my bedroom, no exaggeration. This lasted for almost 10 days and the cough lasted for weeks. The cough was so bad it would wake me up at night.

This was a month before we ever heard of covid. Is it some coincidence that I was more sick than I've ever been in my life and here comes covid? I don't think so. I had every symptom. And afterwards I started taking naps and I had never taken naps in my life. To this day a year-and-a-half later I am still taking naps. Which is another hallmark of covid, lasting side effects. My doctor says it was covid, I say it was covid. It was covid. And now Israel is saying the antibodies if you've had covid could last for up to five years. I can only hope they are correct.

We know that "pandemics are just a airplane ride away." Uber and Lyft drivers carry many passengers from the airport, and you use Uber. I found a post that you took an Uber on January 24, 2020 and were sick soon afterwards. The virus would have had to only make two jumps: air passenger to Uber driver, and Uber driver to you.
October 4th, 2021 at 9:23:17 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ChesterDog
We know that "pandemics are just a airplane ride away." Uber and Lyft drivers carry many passengers from the airport, and you use Uber. I found a post that you took an Uber on January 24, 2020 and were sick soon afterwards. The virus would have had to only make two jumps: air passenger to Uber driver, and Uber driver to you.

The original SARS virus had 8000 known infections, and killed around 10%. Fortunately it never mutated to a more transmissible form. And maybe that's the most important part of these viruses. There's plenty of deadly diseases, but if they're slow enough, and we're fast enough, we should be able to manage them.

That's just another reason unvaccinated don't help things knocking these things down before they mutate again and again.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 4th, 2021 at 9:27:04 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: ChesterDog

Yes that was my conclusion. I started to get sick 5 days after my last Uber ride. Didn't hear about covid till I was over it. Like I said never been that sick in my entire life thought I was going to die. When I brought it up in 2020 people here laughed and laughed thought I was out of my mind. Nobody's laughing now.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 4th, 2021 at 9:29:01 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: rxwine

That's just another reason unvaccinated don't help things

Offer me a vaccine tested and vetted on humans and I'll get it. Meanwhile you guys can be the guinea pigs. Literally.
October 4th, 2021 at 9:31:50 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Offer me a vaccine tested and vetted on humans and I'll get it. Meanwhile you guys can be the guinea pigs. Literally.

Why do you need the covid vaccines tested anymore than they have been? You claim you got covid without any real test. Why do you need a stinkin' test?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 4th, 2021 at 9:38:33 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: rxwine
Why do you need the covid vaccines tested anymore than they have been?

The point is they were not tested for long-term effects. If they were they would not have even been released yet. Get it? Nobody Knows the long-term effect of these vaccines on DNA. But we'll find out. Eventually..
October 4th, 2021 at 10:17:42 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
The point is they were not tested for long-term effects. If they were they would not have even been released yet. Get it? Nobody Knows the long-term effect of these vaccines on DNA. But we'll find out. Eventually..

By the time we find out the long term effects, most of those waiting to see will have already died from Covid. 😂
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman