No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

October 11th, 2021 at 5:08:48 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I got my 2021 Flu Shot tonight, and feel great. I love vaccines, legitimately can't remember the last time I was sick (not injured), even Pre-Covid. I will happily get my COVID booster if recommended. Its amazing what vaccines can do to prevent sickness and allow you to travel worry free during Flu season.
October 11th, 2021 at 5:12:26 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: DRich
I think that is too harsh. They should be allowed to create their own restaurants, transportation, etc.

I’m open to negotiation.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 11th, 2021 at 5:31:16 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I think that is too harsh. They should be allowed to create their own restaurants, transportation, etc.

LOL I wish you guys could hear yourselves, you've turned vaccinations into a religion. Vaccinated people can get covid just as easily as unvaccinated they just have a slightly better chance of not dying from it. Again, let this sink in. Survival rate for the unvaccinated who get covid is 98 or 99%. My 94 year old unvaccinated mother-in-law got covid last fall in the nursing home and she is still alive. 98 or 99% survival rate. But you never hear about those people because they aren't news. You never hear about the millions of people who survive covid. Hell, I survived covid. I was nasty sick, but I got over it.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 11th, 2021 at 5:42:49 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14

The problem is of course they aren't allowed. Restaurants that don't follow the mandate are shutdown. Lots of existing businesses are already owned by antivaxxers.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 11th, 2021 at 5:50:10 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob
LOL I wish you guys could hear yourselves, you've turned vaccinations into a religion. Vaccinated people can get covid just as easily as unvaccinated they just have a slightly better chance of not dying from it. Again, let this sink in. Survival rate for the unvaccinated who get covid is 98 or 99%. My 94 year old unvaccinated mother-in-law got covid last fall in the nursing home and she is still alive. 98 or 99% survival rate. But you never hear about those people because they aren't news. You never hear about the millions of people who survive covid. Hell, I survived covid. I was nasty sick, but I got over it.

If anyone believes you had covid then, I have some swampland to sell them.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 11th, 2021 at 6:33:18 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine

My doctor believes it, so does my family. I don't get what's so hard to believe.

Speaking of believing. Apparently there's a National Geographic biography movie out there called Fauchi. It's the life story of doctor Fuji. It gets glowing reviews on Rotten Tomatoes, the critics loved it. But the audience overwhelmingly absolutely hates it. It gets a 90% rating on Rotten Tomatoes from critics and a 2% rating from the audience. On IMDb it has a 1.5 rating and 90% of the reviews are one star. Even the trailer for the movie on YouTube has over 100,000 thumbs down and only seven thousand thumbs up. People hate this guy, they don't trust him, he's been found out to be lying again and again and again. Yet the liberal critics think they can fool us with all the glowing reviews. Like I keep saying this whole covid is not about vaccinations it's about politics.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 11th, 2021 at 6:54:01 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: rxwine

If he had it, he was Michigan’s patient zero.
October 12th, 2021 at 10:57:43 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
So called conservative Greg Abbott, Gov of TX has bigfooted on private businesses
I'm a conservative when it comes to private businesses
Businesses knows whats best for their own businesses
Businesses should have the freedom to operate without govt intrusion
Abbott has banned all vaccine mandates
Southwest and AA will defy Abbott
Amazing how some conservatives no longer follow conservative principals regarding freedom
A business should have the freedom set rules to provide a safe place to work
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 13th, 2021 at 8:40:52 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
I know this will not change any of our head in the sand lefties stance because none of them who want to assign the deaths to Trump will let facts change their minds.

I present Israel as a counterpoint to their biased arguments.

Quote is from NBC on Feb 6, 2021.
"Israelis have also experienced some of the world's strictest and longest national lockdowns, with residents mostly confined to their homes for a cumulative four months. In late December, Israel became the first country to enter a third lockdown. Meant to last two weeks, it is still in force."

Borders were shut down, they have had mask mandates for most of the pandemic. Israel was the poster child for early vaccinations.

Now if only Trump had done all that the US would be better off? Only one little problem with that position, Israel has more Covid cases per capita than the US.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 13th, 2021 at 8:48:45 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: kenarman
Now if only Trump had done all that the US would be better off? Only one little problem with that position, Israel has more Covid cases per capita than the US.

I see how it works, kenarman is allowed to bring up Donny, but we aren’t.

Quote: kenarman
You should really get a new gig. Deflecting every answer to your blabber with 'but Trump' is getting old and out of date.

Lmao. “Rules for thee but not for me.”