No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

May 19th, 2022 at 4:18:20 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
Who cares if he is "fat?" Obama was slim but smoked. Trump does not smoke or drink. A few extra pounds is no big deal and at his age is more a sign he eats well. Compared to him Biden looks malnourished.

Because you can't call somebody "healthy as a horse" or the "most healthy President in American history" when he is obese (by more than a bit....)

Now I know people who are on red meat diets (lean red meat, like literally nothing than pure red meat, not even bread or pasta or cheese), and also don't touch vegetables, some are like machines (you would think they are out of a movie), this is not Trump. Trump is not built for a meat diet. He does not workout or stay active to the same degree. So yes BMI does matter. If you are going to eat no vegetables for no other reason than just preference (its not part of a build phase), that is just unhealthiness and not a sign of genuine body improvement.

Not smoking and not drinking should be expected, its not something to be praised. It would be like if I bragged about not using cocaine.... Though if I had to bet, Obama will live longer than Trump will.

Trump is fat, anyone who denies this is just not living in reality (and again this is giving his bloated -forgive the pun- figures the benefit of the doubt, if you believe his actual height from legal documents, he is really fat....)

Eats well? Come on man, he himself admits that his diet is fast food and well done steaks..... He is not an optimal eater. Again this is fantasy land..... There are ways to eat just meat in an optimal way, Trump does not do it (or even close.....)
May 19th, 2022 at 4:19:53 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
They're both "too old."
May 19th, 2022 at 4:27:03 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
Because you can't call somebody "healthy as a horse" or the "most healthy President in American history" when he is obese (by more than a bit....)

Now I know people who are on red meat diets (lean red meat, like literally nothing than pure red meat, not even bread or pasta or cheese), and also don't touch vegetables, some are like machines (you would think they are out of a movie), this is not Trump. Trump is not built for a meat diet. He does not workout or stay active to the same degree. So yes BMI does matter. If you are going to eat no vegetables for no other reason than just preference (its not part of a build phase), that is just unhealthiness and not a sign of genuine body improvement.

Not smoking and not drinking should be expected, its not something to be praised. It would be like if I bragged about not using cocaine.... Though if I had to bet, Obama will live longer than Trump will.

Trump is fat, anyone who denies this is just not living in reality (and again this is giving his bloated -forgive the pun- figures the benefit of the doubt, if you believe his actual height from legal documents, he is really fat....)

Eats well? Come on man, he himself admits that his diet is fast food and well done steaks..... He is not an optimal eater. Again this is fantasy land..... There are ways to eat just meat in an optimal way, Trump does not do it (or even close.....)

Not claiming he is the most healthy in history. Just in good enough health now. So what if he is not an "optimal" eater? He is doing just fine. His eating habits are a big part of why people like me like him, it makes him a regular guy. Although as a regular guy I enjoy an occasional drink. But if he does not good for him.

I have to wonder if you were as hard on Obama for smoking and spending his college years shoving cocaine up his nose?
The President is a fink.
May 19th, 2022 at 4:55:07 PM permalink
Gandler
Not claiming he is the most healthy in history. Just in good enough health now. So what if he is not an "optimal" eater? He is doing just fine. His eating habits are a big part of why people like me like him, it makes him a regular guy. Although as a regular guy I enjoy an occasional drink. But if he does not good for him.

I have to wonder if you were as hard on Obama for smoking and spending his college years shoving cocaine up his nose?

My two responses are I have never (nor has Obama) claimed to be "the healthiest President who would ever be elected". But, yes I think he was wrong for smoking in public and am happy that he gave it up so early (for the record never voted for Obama, though I did end up liking him). And, drug use I would never encourage. But, we all make stupid mistakes when young (he was not doing cocaine in the WH). I think on the whole Obama did a lot of good with his eating initiatives, and probably more than made up for whatever bad images he set earlier in his career.

You either need to eat healthy or work out (or better yet both) to have an optimal body, Trump does neither.....

I know a lot of "regular guys" (some with equally bad diets), but they are not obese because they are actually physically exerting themselves all day.
May 19th, 2022 at 5:07:36 PM permalink
AZDuffman

You either need to eat healthy or work out (or better yet both) to have an optimal body, Trump does neither.....

Who cares?

Few people do both. Lots do neither. Who cares?
The President is a fink.
May 19th, 2022 at 5:12:25 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Eventually your heart muscle looks like the pepperoni pizza you just ate, and moves about as much. Flat lines are easy on the monitoring equipment though the alarm gets a workout.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 19th, 2022 at 5:17:24 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
Eventually your heart muscle looks like the pepperoni pizza you just ate, and moves about as much. Flat lines are easy on the monitoring equipment though the alarm gets a workout.

Or you die of something else. What is the use of living long if you do not get to eat good?
The President is a fink.
May 19th, 2022 at 5:59:32 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Or you die of something else. What is the use of living long if you do not get to eat good?

I can't totally disagree with you there. If i could easily maintain and ENJOY some sort of healthy bird food diet indefinitely, I would of course. With some unfortunate exceptions many people start out through their early life being able to eat and do anything without any noticeable effects. But the carefree approach usually fails sooner or later in some manner if you don't start taking measures consciously. Pay you dues, or pay the piper. One or the other.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 19th, 2022 at 6:15:37 PM permalink
Gandler
Who cares?

Few people do both. Lots do neither. Who cares?

Normally it would be irrelevant, except when you care to be the most physically fit president in American history.
May 19th, 2022 at 6:35:21 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Normally it would be irrelevant, except when you care to be the most physically fit president in American history.

Physically FAT maybe.

Oh wait, Taft eclipsed him in girth.